Android Deep sleep issue.

Android Deep sleep issue.

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X16 Pro / X16 Power Forum Android Deep sleep issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Hi Guys.

Was there any updates from Teclast in regards to the deep sleep issue in android? Does Teclast gives monkey about their products after relase or is it your own fault if you purchased them?

I really love the idea of dual boot. But the choice (current gen) is quite limited. I look for tablet with x8500 (eventually x8300) processor with 4gb of Ram and minimum 64gb storage. I narrowed my choice to x98 pro and x16 pro. Are there any other cherry trail dual boots you could recommended? Reading the topic about x16 issues I it looks like x98 pro is the only choice? Is it?

Thank you for your help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is my second tablet my first was the Teclast 98 Air 3G and now the X16 pro.

If I was going to buy a new tablet I probably wouldn’t even choose a Teclast, looking at the reviews on this techtablets website lately there has been better ratings from other makers like Chuwi etc…

Kräm
    Participant

I fully agree, this purchase was a mistake!  especially if you are looking for quality at this price point.  The Android and Win images are horrible and buggy, screen/digitizer are questionable at best (but other fixes here on TechTablets have made it bearable.)  Let us not forget all the false advertising about this thing.  i.e. 600g, more like 800+g, pictured with small bezzles, actually quite large. etc…….

Andrew
    Participant

Thank you Guys for your replies.

I so x16 definitively goes of my list.

Is there any real competitor to x98 pro? Can you recommend any other cherry trail dual boot tablet with 64gb storage?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The X98 Pro gets heaps more support as it even gets its own custom Android roms from folks on XDA-developers.com Mirek190..

The other significant thing about the X16 vs the X98 Pro is the size difference.. the X16 is an 11.6inch sized screen/tablet and I can assure you from using the others is that its massive tablet and should be considered a serious difference in comparing these two tablets..

William
    Participant

Mine refuses to deep sleep, android chews up battery regardless.  Mines Rooted, I have power and deep sleep programs on it that require root to no avail.  The X16pro is a pig but man its smooth.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar