Anniversary Update?

Anniversary Update?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Anniversary Update?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Praveen K
    Participant

<hr />

Hi,

I’m new to the forum and awaiting for my new Chuwi Hi10. I was just wondering whether anyone has managed to safely install the anniversary update onto the Hi10 safely and whether they are any significant bugs with the update?

I’m really looking forward to the update as it brings features to Windows Ink and the new Linux on Ubuntu on Windows.

Thanks

DrOzda
    Participant

I’ve just did it. First problem noticed – vol +/- switch is behaving like mouse buttons (update : in fact vol – is now ctrl+alt+del , vol + makes screen gray for a moment ….)

But swipe gestures issues now has gone using docking keyboard 🙂 Yuppi

DrOzda
    Participant
    silverstar
    Participant

I did the update last night cos I thot the ability to disable the touchpad would be nice. Hwr, the way its behaving is making me wish I left it alone.

Starting Windows now take ages, especially at the login screen. Does this happen to others or is it cos I didn’t do a clean install? You also can’t disable lockscreen without workarounds.

Btw, where is the setting to disable gestures/touchpad while docked and you have USB mouse attached? Doesn’t show for me.

Praveen K
    Participant

I did the update last night cos I thot the ability to disable the touchpad would be nice. Hwr, the way its behaving is making me wish I left it alone. Starting Windows now take ages, especially at the login screen. Does this happen to others or is it cos I didn’t do a clean install? You also can’t disable lockscreen without workarounds. Btw, where is the setting to disable gestures/touchpad while docked and you have USB mouse attached? Doesn’t show for me.

Have you tried the following:

Step 1: Open Settings, click Devices icon and then click Mouse & touchpad.

Step 2: Under Touchpad section, turn off the option labelled: Leave touchpad on when a mouse is connected.

Praveen K
    Participant

@silverstar @DrOzda

Thanks for your reply.

But apart from the touchpad issue, did any issues regarding the bios and the operating system occur? It’s the BIOS I’m worried about the most, especially after all the corrupt firmware updates.

DrOzda
    Participant

As i understood firmware won’t be touched if you’ve never updated it from windows before. Otherwise ou should deleted files from “Firmware” folder located somhere in c:/windows  After few days everything works correctly and little smoother in my opinion.

SwanS
    Participant

Hi, guys,

did you receive the update from Windows update?

I am still on v1511 and when I select ¨Check for updates¨ it tells me that my device is up to date.

Thanks in advance!

Conscript
    Participant

If you had trouble with the last Teclast bios being flashed, you need to be careful, because you might have trouble again. Read the 4th post in this topic for details.

http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2032-1-1.html

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar