Anyone has just recieved a brand new CUBE I9?

Anyone has just recieved a brand new CUBE I9?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Anyone has just recieved a brand new CUBE I9?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BoORD_L
    Participant

Anyone with a brand new CUBE I9?

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

vgiozo
    Participant

I am waiting for a replacement, sent on the 31st of August by Banggood.

I had ordered on June 16th, however

1. The first unit’s screen had defects (bright spots) so I returned it.
    2. The second unit they sent me was a USED and WORN tablet, with scratches and bumps on the side…shamelessness on their part.
    3. I do hope they have sent me a new one this time….not too optimistic though, I have to say…will be opening a dispute straight away, though, if that is not the case.

…it should arrive by early next week the latest.

I am tired of this tablet already with all this fuss, before even getting the chance to use it more than a 3-4 days overall…
    ….I am already thinking of selling it as new (also got the keyboard) as soon as it arrives and wait for an updated 2017 version instead (with Wireless AC hopefully)

Why are you asking?  Are you expecting the newer, updated version of Windows installed?

Would be great to have, because the update eats up a lot of space and I don’t want to lose the ability for a proper clean re-install
    (with the Cube i7 Stylus after I installed the newer Win10 update and deleted prior versions, I could no longer get a proper full reinstall, for some reason)

BoORD_L
    Participant

i need a bios bump of i-9L like mine.

first batch was I-9 without L.

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar