battery problem

battery problem

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum battery problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Sa’d Sulaiman
    Participant

Hi everyone, thanks for this great forum

I am facing a problem with my battery after windows 10 anniversary update the battery WOULD drop from 50% to ~ 20% then drain very rapidly any idea how to fix this problem?

Thanks a lot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swizzy
    Participant

I noticed the same over the last couple of days. It jumped from 55% to 25% and right now its not turning on. I’m leaving it on charge for now but no lights so far.

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Same thing with mine. Also, I got no low battery notification and that is driving me crazy!

alessandro
    Participant

I have a similar problem, since a week or less… if you installa battery bar on windows, how many mah did it report you have in your battery?

mine was a couple of weeks ago about 9.000 and now they are less than 4.000….

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

The issue is the anniversary upgrade! One more time MS deploys a faulty OS. I heard even people with MS Surface are having problems!

alessandro
    Participant

what is exactly the problem? can you share some sources? thanks!

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

My HI12 was giving close to 10 hours of battery running it at 10% brightness. After Windows 10 anniversary update I get 5.5 hours of battery life. That update is a pice of crap!!!!

randula
    Participant

After the big windows update, both wifi & Bluetooth have problems staying connected.

alessandro
    Participant

could you please verify, installing battery bar on windows, how many mah ampere is your battery now?

did you try restoring windows factory image?

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

I’m going to install factory windows 10 to get better battery life back! I’ll do this during the weekend! More to come…

Alessandro Pino
    Participant

I’m going to install factory windows 10 to get better battery life back! I’ll do this during the weekend! More to come…

Same here, battery life halved after anniversary update. Let us know if you solve this problem by rolling back.

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Hello!!!!

Success…my 9 hours of battery are back! ??????

After going back to factory windows image, I can confirm it’s not a faulty battery but a crap Windows 10 update!

alessandro
    Participant

very good.

after factory image, did you update it again or not?

how many mah are on you now?

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Hello!

I did windows updates, but not the anniversary one. I also updated all drivers using driver booster.  How can I check the battery mah? ?

alessandro
    Participant

you can check mah by installing battery bar on Windows.  I tried to flash windows 10 rom, but battery still bad. maybe tomorrow I will flash factory image…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar