best tablet for me?

best tablet for me?

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion best tablet for me?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kase
    Participant

hello, I just bought the chuwi hi10 pro at the 160$ price. I need a tablet that can let me take notes in college. I was looking at a surface book 3 but it is too expensive. I am looking to spend around 250 usd (max). The chuwi hi10 pro is great except for the stylus part. Also  the screen is too small and writing on the screen is not that easy to write. Please recommend me a good tablet I need a slighting bigger screen and one that has a really good writing experience. I was looking at the cube iwork11 is this a good choice? any other options?

thanks

Harry Nyce
    Participant

If you can bump your budget up just slightly (to around $299) you can get some pretty amazing tablets.  What are you requirements; screen size, stylus support, resolution, battery life, RAM??  Please rank your top priorities in a tablet… knowing your budget is also great information, thanks for sharing.  If you merely want an inexpensive tablet, any of the below will probably suffice:<b>

Best Value: Amazon Fire. …
    Amazon Fire HD 8. …
    Lenovo Yoga Tab 3. …
    Lenovo Tab 2 A10. …
    Asus ZenPad S 8.0. …
    Amazon Fire Kids Edition.Or here’s a few lists to check out on your own (I actually really dig the ASUS ZenPad S 8.0, but only the 4GB RAM model has Stylus):
    https://tablet.ninja/finding-the-best-tablets-under-200/

Best cheap Android tablets (October 2016)

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/best-cheap-tablets

Tech Manik
    Participant

Hello, We all agree that Tablets are really useful devices, but sometimes you a little more functionalities. The best tablets with a USB port are perfect for that! And Some of the best tablets under $100, $200, $300 and $400 today really offer a lot for such a low price. You will get affordable ranges with quality and latest features.

Tech Manik is one of the great sources on the web to find the latest Android Apps information, download link, Android Phones, and Tablets information, review, and price.
    Best 7 Inch Tablet

Jackie B. Hogan
    Participant

If you are an extremely casual gamer, a regular work tablet will suit your needs. However, if you expect to play something more hardcore, you will need a top-notch gaming tablet. You Can Buy a Gaming Tablet Under $200.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar