Beware of Gearbest!!!!! Scam Aleart!

Beware of Gearbest!!!!! Scam Aleart!

TechTablets Forums General Online retailers, seller recommendations and reviews Beware of Gearbest!!!!! Scam Aleart!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Echo.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bret Breckton
    Participant

I just purchased a Chuwi 12″ tablet w/a pen style stylus. After waiting several weeks, I received a package from Gearbest that ONLY contained the Pen. No tablet. After emailing Gearbest, I was told that I had to provide them with a copy of my drivers license as well as a copy of the credit card I had used. Knowing good and well not too. I tried to convince them I would NOT be providing this information since it can directly be used to clone my personal information. I was told by the person at Gearbest that they would NOT be shipping me the tablet unless I provided the above information. I figured I would just order the tablet somewhere else. Before I made the order. I had received my AMEX bill and noticed that Gearbest charged the TOTAL price of over $450.00 without shipping me the tablet. I shot them several emails concerning what is pretty much theft. I never heard back from the company and was forced to do a charge-back w/ANEX. So now. I am stuck in limbo while I await a refund from AMEX so I can order the tablet somewhere else. DO NOT SHOP AT GEARBEST UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF.

Echo
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks very much for your support for Gearbest.

Could you please send us your order number? We will fix the problem ASAP, thank you for your report. 🙂

Best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar