But It is worth?

But It is worth?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion But It is worth?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Riccardo
    Participant

Good morning.
    I’m a neophyte about rooting’s and I’m wondering some questions / considerations to do about why it’s worth rooting the x98 plus.

I love everything that is modding especially taking PCs to the limit of their possibilities (benchmarks, cooling liquid, etc …), so I do not fear about a root.

But, I mean,  what are the benefits after rooting?
    1) Best performance of the device?
    2) Ability to have more choice of app downloads?
    3) The root includes only Android or even WIN10?
    3) Can we create an image of the “virgin tablet” just arrived so that it can be roll back if the tablet needs assistance? I imagine that  rooting  cancel the guarantee.
    I don’t want to say that rooting is not a good thing, but I want to understand why to do it.
    I’m waiting for an X98 Plus and I’m reading the many threads and I would like to root, however I would like to know the pros and cons.

Regards

Riccardo

Gammlerlord
    Participant

the problem is there nearly no support from teclast and the stock android is buggy. In my opinion it makes sense to improve the hole device bz user.

1. Perfomance of rooted devices shoud be better.
    2. you can realy use more apps specialy apps for powerusers
    3. I think at first we’re getting just android roms but better firmware which makes rhe device faster in both OS
    4. If you purchased your tablet in china forget about guarantee (shipping costs)
    5. Usually you can rollback because stock image, bios and othe stuff should be in Download section

The most important reason to root your tablet is missing support and rare improvements from teclast

Riccardo
    Participant

Thank you very much
    I should have assistence because I bought it from a European intermediary who told me that in the first six months I will have the possibility of replacing the tablet.
    So, in case of hardware failure, I’ll  return it in Europe.
    I believe/think  the wrong root will cause the failed boot (not hardware problem), but if you tell me that you can restore your tablet to default, I believe and I hope there are will be no problem.

Riccardo

Gammlerlord
    Participant

Many Chinese traders have EU warehouses but infact the most warehouses are just 40ft shipping containers and in case of problems you need to send it to china.

Gal
    Participant

ADAWAY.

No more advertisements.  That alone make it worth your while.

Sure , there wakelock detector, greenify , quarantine system apps and other performance modifications. Having root is truly owning the device and stop being a guest.

Riccardo
    Participant

You have ALMOST convinced 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar