Buzzing speaker

Buzzing speaker

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Buzzing speaker

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    vgiozo
    Participant
    I received my new replacement tablet from Banggood (first purchased in mid-June, came with screen defects – second unit was used and worn, shameless of them – now this is my third)
    ….strangely enough, they sent it to me in the original Cube packaging…
    However, this tablet too is not without faults
    The LEFT SPEAKER emits noise, sometimes it is like hollow, other times more like a buzzing sound….
    …oddly the windows sounds are the worst indication of this…of course it is audible in every kind of audio, but more pronounced on some frequencies I guess…sometimes it’s not as bad, it’s supportable or you can ignore it.
    Also, when I put my hand around the speaker, I can clearly feel vibration that is not present on the right speaker….
    …is it possible that something has gone loose in there, or is it just a case of a subpar speaker?
    This is something I did not encounter with the previous two Cube i9 tablets…
    …I am getting the impression that Cube’s quality has taken a clear downward path….each time it’s like I get a different kind of tablet, yet none seems to function and look as it should, even given the lower standards.
    I don’t like what I am seeing…
    …this is not a huge deal like, e.g. screen defects, but a buzzing sound has a way of getting to your nerves even if it’s not there all the time…
    Of course the first thing I tried was to update the Audio Drivers…made no difference whatsoever.
    All I am getting with the Cube i9s is trouble, I am so tired of it…makes me wanna get rid of it and stay away from tablets altogether for a while, just to reclaim my peace of mind.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar