Charging time Hi12 vs Vi10

Charging time Hi12 vs Vi10

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Charging time Hi12 vs Vi10

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Rogus Mortem
    Participant

I own a Qualcomm 3A fast charger and the Hi12 is not capable of fast charging. My charger has a LED that turns green when fast charging and blue when it’s not, and the Hi12 is always blue!

Anyway, this charger is better than the factory one that runs a little too hot.

Jorge
    Participant

3A fast charging doesn’t work?? so I don’t understand why there are some websites that says:

“For I/O, the Chuwi Hi12 features two full sized USB ports – a USB 2.0 and a USB 3.0 port, a Micro USB port, a Micro HDMI port, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a TF card slot. If the camera specs of a tablet matter to you, the Hi12 sports a 5MP rear facing camera and a 2MP front facing camera. The tablet is powered by a massive 11,000mAh battery which can last you 6-8 hours on a single charge. It also supports a 3A fast charge technology which reduces charging time by 20%. The Hi12 runs a 64-bit Windows 10 out of the box.”

This is quite confusing, any other Chuwi hi12 who has tried a 3A fast charger??

I have ordered my Chuwi on 16th of April on Banggood so I still waiting for it, what I had on mind would be to buy the BlitzWolf quick charge 3.0:

http://www.banggood.com/es/Qualcomm-Certified-BlitzWolf-QC3_02_4A-30W-Dual-USB-Fast-Charger-EU-Adapter-With-Power3S-Tech-p-1047935.html

but what Rogus Morten says in the message above make me doubt if it’s somethingĀ generalĀ or just doesn’t work in his tablet…

Rick Starsick
    Participant

I have been charging this tablet for two days – powered off – and I still cannot get the LED to remain red. It never fully charges. Should I try my Samsung Note 4 Charger?

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

It will never change colors and it will only charge it to 99%!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar