Chuwi Vi10 plus standby batttery drain problem

Chuwi Vi10 plus standby batttery drain problem

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi10 Discussion Chuwi Vi10 plus standby batttery drain problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ümit Öngün
    Participant

My new vi10 plus with remix os has a problem with battery.

i left tablet on stand by mode but charge downs almost 30 percent at one night.

The wifi bluetooth and location is in off position, is there anybody else experience this.

Previously i have a teclast x98 air. And it has got the similar problem. But in that tablet i opened the airplane mode and the problem is ggone.

But on remix os i could not find airplane mode. Also  i could not  see the advvanced battery setting. Does remix os has not got this seetting. Please help what could be the problem.

Yagnesh
    Participant

I also have faced the same problem with my vi10 plus tablet. Meanwhile, I am turning off the tablet while not using to save battery drain in stand by. Any solution to this problem is much appreciated.

Carlos
    Participant

I think I’ve found a solution to battery consumption on Android keyboard. It is not the best but I need you test it to confirm.

Having noticed that while loading the type-c Cable tablet is atacched, screen doesn´t wake every 30 seconds even if it is connected to the keyboard, I have and idea: attach into that slot one OTG adapter and voila! It works!

I tried to put a simple cable (not connected to a charger) and does not work. And does not work. And it does not work either attach a micro-USB in its port.</span>

t’s a bit sloppy but … I do not know is why it works, but that it ought to guess that you know this.

My otg cable is very simple and cheap, this one: http://www.igogo.es/product473786.html

It is something short for our tablet. All you have to do is cut with a cutter the rubber part surrounding the connector.

I hope your opinions and tests.

In my opinion is a kernel related problem but i don´t know enought to do a kernel for this problem, maybe any dev. I didn´t find nothing about in forums as Slatedroid for our SOC 🙁

Frank M
    Participant

Hey Carlos,

Thanks so much for the information. I have been searched long time for a solution for the keyboard drain problem on my chuwi hi12. This seems to be the closest one. I can confirm when you attach the charging cable or otg device, the screen doesn’t turn on every 30 second. however, i think what really happens here is when the otg is attached, the tablet is always awake and the keyboard is always active. You can tell this by looking at the LED on the keyboard. So the tablet never tries to go to sleep which is when the keyboard lid up the screen. I measured the battery drain with OTG attached at 3% per hour compared to 5% per hour when the screen blinks every 30 seconds. Unfortunately it’s still too high to be acceptable and I think chuwi should really step in and fix this problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar