Cube i9 or Teclast x3

Cube i9 or Teclast x3

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Cube i9 or Teclast x3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kristian
    Participant

What do you guys think?

Stylus is important to me and i guess the i9 will have one release soon with stylus support?

I love the 16:10 format on the i9 but the x3 has twice as much memory which makes it much better for multimedia work, unless the i9 get 8gb as well to compete with it?

Is there other key differences?

Which would you recommend? is there any other tablets in the same price range that can compete with these two?

it would be used mostly for multimedia work like Photoshop and 3d modeling.

Keshon83
    Participant

What do you guys think? Stylus is important to me and i guess the i9 will have one release soon with stylus support? I love the 16:10 format on the i9 but the x3 has twice as much memory which makes it much better for multimedia work, unless the i9 get 8gb as well to compete with it? Is there other key differences? Which would you recommend? is there any other tablets in the same price range that can compete with these two? it would be used mostly for multimedia work like Photoshop and 3d modeling.

Let’s wait for Chris reviews them both. And btw 3d modeling on a 11-12inch tablet is the worst nightmare I can imagine. Spare your eyes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar