Finally decided to order a cube i9

Finally decided to order a cube i9

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Finally decided to order a cube i9

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Baka Mitai
    Participant

Just bought a cube i9 from banggood, forgot to choose express mail service because I was too excited D;

Will be updating the this thread about my experience with them for other peeps interested.

Edit 1: ooh, found the edit button
    Cancelled my previous order from last night because the prices suddenly dropped to a whopping 27% off. This holds true for gearbest(until June 20?) and banggood(until June 30). Is it really bad to get the most bang for your buck? :p Currently waiting on my refund to process so that I can get a matching keyboard to go along with it.

*The customer service chat did take a while but they were kind enough to start the refund process.  So far so good.

Edit 2: Finally reordered along with the keyboard this time. Expected shipping date is June 26, that’s a bit long for processing everything :/ Keeping my fingers crossed.

Edit 3: My order seems to have been put in “Back Order” status because they ran out of stock of the keyboard :/ This is going to take longer than expected.

Edit 4: Both the tablet and keyboard has been shipped! Extremely excited!

Edit 5: Just found out that they are going to be using the post office when the item gets to my country. At this point, I’m just hoping it arrives(that’s how bad our post office in the Philippines is).

Baka Mitai
    Participant

Oh, by the way, banggood is having a sale for the cube i9 and teclast x3 pro at the moment.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Thanks, hope you get it soon. Please let me know if you have any issues with MicroSD reader. It works on my 16GB, 32GB Samsungs. But not my 128GB Pro Samsung or 8GB EMTEC cards. Bit of a pain as I wanted to use the 128GB card I just recently got.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Krille Muspk
    Participant

Thanks, hope you get it soon. Please let me know if you have any issues with MicroSD reader. It works on my 16GB, 32GB Samsungs. But not my 128GB Pro Samsung or 8GB EMTEC cards. Bit of a pain as I wanted to use the 128GB card I just recently got.

My Cube SD-card reader works, it can read my 200 GB and 120 GB cards without issue, but I am just getting USB 2.0 speeds :/.

bill
    Participant

Hi Chris, I know you didn’t ask me, but I just got my Cube i9 today. I had no joy on my 128gb card being recognised, but my 64gb card was fine. Not sure what bios I’ve got yet or much else. Just looking on the forums to see if there’s a solution.

Edit; Tried my second 128gb card, no joy there either. They’re both the same brand, Sansdisk Ultra’s.

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

my Kingston 128GB is working great decipe i got half reading speed

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Baka Mitai
    Participant

It seems I’ll be getting the tablet in a few hours when I get it to the post office, I can’t comment on the Sdcard thing yet as mine has been backordered  because it was out of stock locally :/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar