Gearbest says chuwi stopped

Gearbest says chuwi stopped

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Gearbest says chuwi stopped

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

There is still a small possibility that the windows only version is exactly the same as the dual boot version with just a different bios. Why else would chuwi offer to send them to the factory? I think they just don’t want people to update the bios themselves. There is just too much that can go wrong. (brick tablet etc.) You would also have to store the windows key and reprogram it somehow, which needs to be done in the factory I guess.

It’s just strange that the newer single boot windows version has a dual boot bios(5.011), why would you program a dual boot bios if you have another bios that is working just fine? I think the hardware might be the same, just some other software stuff Chuwi don’t want to admit maybe. (I am hoping for that :P)

Daniel
    Participant

From Chuwi Official,
    I mean that you can return your tablet to Chuwi factory if you want to upgrade your old hi12 (only win10) to dualboot (win10 +android) ,but the mainboard and touch panel are original except for adding android os. And upgraded hi12 don’t still support stylus. Only new version hi12 can support stylus.
    So old version hi12 and new version hi12 are difference between mainboard and touch panel.

BestFastBuy.com (Joao)
    Participant

Hi PiT,

Can you show me pictures of your MCDOD case using with Chuwi Hi12?

Thanks 🙂
    Joao

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar