good quality screen protector?

good quality screen protector?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate good quality screen protector?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

Hi guys,

i’m looking for some quality screen protector (not the cheap-ass ones which get scratched easily) . once i’ve bought the glass screen protector, but then i was not able to plug the tablet into the dock, cause it was too thick.

do you have any tips for good screen protectors?

thanks

Hans Sprungfeld
    Participant

there is already one on it.

Cat Turbo
    Participant

Did you removed the preapplied plastic one before you applied the glass screen protector, cause in this topic they say that a glass screen protector should work if you remove the plastic one:

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/glass-screen-protector/

Chris Clayton
    Participant

Since new a couple of months ago I have had “Protector Glass”  — Crafts Consummate Industry Model (China) — I have found it so good I forget it is there, but then remember my screen is well protected. Fairly easy to apply, there were a few ‘bubbles’ at the start but only for a day, as they faded away. Perfect fit, small hole for the camera. No problem with docking. Visability / touch seem unaffected. From either Amazon or Ebay, I cant remember which. Not cheap, about £1o (GB pounds) compared to other more flimsey ones about £2, which I have had unsatisfactory experience with on another tablet. It has been worth it for the peace of mind, knowing there is hard tempered glass protection.

I have ordered the Stylus pen so I will see then if it has the “Delicate Touch” claimed, but I already use a basic non-active rubber tip pen for occassional inked notes / writing on screenshots with good enough results.

I had removed the flimsy plastic proctetor before installing the Glass one — there are a couple of posts asking about photos showing bubbles under the tablet’s own screen, which I suspect are under (what I think is) only this temporary plastic protector, so nothing to be concerned about.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar