Has anyone ordered from Geekbuying.com?

Has anyone ordered from Geekbuying.com?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Has anyone ordered from Geekbuying.com?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Cyberheater
    Participant

I’ve order quite a while ago. They keep sending me emails saying it’s going to happen.
    I keep checking my order status and it’s stuck in limbo. I already paid for this thing.

Has anyone received any tracking details from Geekbuying.com? Has anyones shipped yet?

Daniel
    Participant

I ordered it from GeekB too. One and a half month ago. Still processing… They promised me that it will be shipped at the end of this week, bug free… Still waiting… But at least they were fair to say that if I dont want to wait they will change my order to some other device. Nothing interesting in that price range with fairly good screen, windows 10 and laptop style keyboard. So I’ll wait, no hurry…

Cyberheater
    Participant

I ordered it from GeekB too. One and a half month ago. Still processing… They promised me that it will be shipped at the end of this week, bug free… Still waiting… But at least they were fair to say that if I dont want to wait they will change my order to some other device. Nothing interesting in that price range with fairly good screen, windows 10 and laptop style keyboard. So I’ll wait, no hurry…

I ‘chatted’ to an agent 30 mins ago. He said they are out of stock. I really doubt it will ship this week so It’s going to be next week at the earliest. I was really hoping to get this before Xmas but it’s looking unlikely.
    The warehouse workers will be in tomorrow morning so I will try to contact them again to see when they will get stock in.

Cyberheater
    Participant

I was told today that they would get stock in 2 days so that would be Monday. They also said that they would need to check them out and process them so I guess mid to end of next week before shipping. 🙁

Daniel
    Participant

I also think that it wont be sent untill end of next week, if so. But good thing is that geekbuying test every individual unit before they sent it. My experience with them is very good. And with chuwi too. My v88 after couple years still working like new. And it is working heavy duty, but I could not resist bigger screen and windows…

Mark stainsby
    Participant

Mine had been on pre order from Gearbest ssince October and this morning they randomly refunded my money. I had several tickets open at various times requesting delivery updates and always no definitive answer when they would ship. Has anybody had a unit ship from Gearbest yet? It’s still on sale so may reorder?

<hr />

Daniel
    Participant

Geekbuying just sent my order! Tracking number is legit as usual. Waiting is over 🙂

Russ Dyer
    Participant

Geekbuying finally gave me a reply on my Chuwi Hi10 order which I put in last month.

THey say that the tablet will arrive at thier warehouse in two days and then will be shipped to me ASAP.   We will see if this actually happens.

Cyberheater
    Participant

Geekbuying finally gave me a reply on my Chuwi Hi10 order which I put in last month.

THey say that the tablet will arrive at thier warehouse in two days and then will be shipped to me ASAP. We will see if this actually happens.

I was told 2 days and that was Friday so should arrive Monday. You’re being told 2 days from today.
    At this point I simply don’t believe them.

Cyberheater
    Participant

Online chat confirms they now have stock and will ship in 2 days. DHL taking 3 to 5 business days. So maybe I’ll get it next week.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Turns out mine hasn’t shipped either, just waiting on the DHL tracking number. Apparently it’s going to ship today, I’m not holding my breath!

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Cyberheater
    Participant

Hell hath frozen over.

I have received an email from Geekbuying saying my unit has shipped via DHL with a tracking number although when I punch the number into the DHL site it doesn’t recognise it. I guess it still needs to go through the system.

I await in trembling anticipation.

Cyberheater
    Participant

The tracking number I’ve been given for DHL is finally working on the DHL website. It’s currently in Hong Kong at the moment but at least it’s on it’s way. I really hope they’ve given me the 64bit version.

Russ Dyer
    Participant

My DHL tracking number went active last night. not sure how ling it will take to get to North Carolina.

Cyberheater
    Participant

My DHL tracking number went active last night. not sure how ling it will take to get to North Carolina.

DHL says “Shipment information received” so I guess they haven’t actually got the unit just the electronic shipping information. Still more waiting 🙁

What does your DHL say?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar