HDMI Not Working

HDMI Not Working

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum HDMI Not Working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    labs
    Participant

How do I connect this tablet to my HD TV? I’ve bought a micro HDMI cable and connected it to my tv, tablet displays my TV name in WIN10 but nothing displays on the TV, all the Intel settings came up on the tablet to display the tablet on the TV. Also in Android the tablet shows the TV is connected but nothing displays on the TV. Also when the HDMI cable is plugged in the tablet won’t boot.

Chris
    Participant

There is another post on this, the cable needs to be pushed into the tablet a little more. With my cable I could strip away a bit of the plastic with a sharp knife and once done all works as expected.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Some times it’s down to the cable quality, I’ve had issues in the past and just replaced the cable with a new one and it worked.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

labs
    Participant

I’ll get another cable.

The other issue I had was tablet wouldn’t turn on with HDMI cable plugged in. Once unplugged it has turned on but I now don’t get a boot menu to choose between the 2 OS. It simply now boots in to last OS I used. How do I get the boot menu back?

labs
    Participant

Ive got the dual boot option working by using my keyboard and pressing F7 and choosing windows boot manager. Which initially brought up an error then after reboot it was fixed.

I took a few mm off the HDMI cable it didn’t help. It wouldn’t go in any further.

Francisco
    Participant

Hi,

Did you manage to fix the HDMI problem? I am in the exact same situation.

Chris
    Participant

Hi, Did you manage to fix the HDMI problem? I am in the exact same situation.

If you have the same problem I and others have had then you may need to strip away a little plastic from your micro hdmi connection (on cable) so you can push the cable in fully

There is another post on this, the cable needs to be pushed into the tablet a little more. With my cable I could strip away a bit of the plastic with a sharp knife and once done all works as expected.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar