Hi12 Battery Life thread – Post your run times here.

Hi12 Battery Life thread – Post your run times here.

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Hi12 Battery Life thread – Post your run times here.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

I’m not a big fan of reporting runtimes as this varies depending on your usage but did some battery capacity testing and first charge from 2%-100% got result of 10185 mAh. Not so bad considering advertised 11000 mAh. Well done Chuwi!

Justinkeyback
    Participant

I found in the Go Power Master app in Android 6435 mAh but am not sure that is correct. In W10 I get much more, 9861 mWh (is that a equivalent of mAh? I do not know much about physics.).

Why such a big difference?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BestFastBuy.com (Joao)
    Participant

Thanks for your help. The type Cable was very important for me.

Just if other people want to buy a new Charger and Cable, i think this is the best deal in Aliexpress. Hope the cable is able to output 5V 3A on Chuwi Hi12.
    Charger 5V 3A (Direct from Brand Factory): http://www.aliexpress.com/item/LVSUN-5V-3A-USB-White-Detachable-Plug-Quick-Charge-2-0-Wall-Charger-Adapter-for-Nexus/32642585104.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.63.7U4EFw
    Cable:  http://www.aliexpress.com/item/22AWG-High-quality-micro-USB-charging-cable-1-8m-3m-Andrews-for-Huawei-3A-fast-charging/32690442094.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.57.t0f55A

Yes i’m addict to buy at lower prices as possible 😀

Hananias
    Participant

I just got my HI12 yesterday. Finally finished updating everything in Windows even updated the Bios, but I am also experience a shortage in my batteries capacity.  I get 9,861 mWh.  Is this normal? Does that mean I get shorter battery life?

Another question related to battery life, is how much impact does using the Keyboard Dock have on the Tablet??

Attachments:
    Xavier XP
    Participant

Hi,

same here, 9861 mWh. But this numbers should be for mAh, not mWh. This capacity mesurement apps… I don’t know why they use mWh unit, it should be a most higher number. Don’t know how reliable this apps are.

Greetings!

pepelu
    Participant

Hi

I have two tablets and one show me 11199 and other 9861.

I cant understand

Hananias
    Participant

I had the same problem, mine was the exact level 9,861mAh. But after reinstall Windows the capacity is back up to 11,199! 😉

I wouldn’t sweat too much the level readings, cause my battery life was about the same regardless. I got about 9 hrs of battery life, Wifi ON, bluetooth ON, Internet, Youtube, Word Documents and 50% screen brightness.

Regardless of the battery capacity, unless you have a defective Battery, you are going to have pretty good battery life.

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Hananias, when you said reinstalled windows, do you mean to factory one? Did you install the windows 10 anniversary update? My battery got screwed after I installed it!

I’m seriously considering installing factory windows and skip the windows updates!

eger
    Participant

Hi,

My tablet today dropped to 9600 from 9861 mah of yesterday, on batterybar. someone is dropped at lower values but i don’ t understand if it is a real problem of the battery or the value on batterybar are wrong. Is there someone with low value ( about 1000\2000 mah ) with a normal battery duration?

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Eger, the problem is Windows 10. I noticed that my tablet takes the same amount of time to recharge, but it shows different percenteges of battery power. When fully charged, it shows 6 hours and 53 minutes. After a few minutes surfing the web, it shows 5 hours and 24 minutes. A few minutes later, it shows 7 hours and 15 minutes.

I’m sure is Windows 10 anniversary update. I didn’t have any trouble before that update.

I’m going back to factory today to see!

eger
    Participant

Thank you…let us know…yesterday it was in suspend mode,98% of charge, but was impossible to turn it on, so i pressed the power button for many seconds when i managed to turn it on the battery was 98 % but the nominal capacity was 11199 ?!?!?

Now is too much ! Hehehe

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Hello. Get rid of Windows 10 anniversary update. I did and my battery is back to 9 plus hours! 🙂

eger
    Participant

Rogus, is it your mah value stable ? ( Batteryviewinfo or BatteryBar )

My battery now is dropped down again so 11199 to 9861 then 11199 now again down to 7098 !

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Battery bar. I’m experiencing fluctuations, but noticed that the battery still last longer. I still convinced that the problem is Windows 10. My battery still take long hours to fully charge, like when I got the tablet new!

Check my picture!

Attachments:
    Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Update: My tablet did some windows updates and the battery life went to hell again…I’m now running version 1607. Fuck!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar