How can I transfer files from Windows to Android ?

How can I transfer files from Windows to Android ?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum How can I transfer files from Windows to Android ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Eslam Sabry
    Participant

How can I copy files from Windows to Android and Windows to Windows (Pc) ?

Bill Christiansen
    Participant

There’s a lot of ways that could be done. Easiest is if you have a microSD card that’s fat32 formatted (up to 32 GB), this should be accessible from both Windows and Android. Other options is to use a usb stick (these are normally less than 32 GB and also fat32) and can be mounted in both Windows and Android. Another way would be to copy the files to a Desktop Windows PC via an external drive and boot the tablet into Android and connect with usb cable and use mtp storage to transfer files. You may need to enable mtp storage under settings –> storage.

Eslam Sabry
    Participant

Yes, I know this already but I’m searching for a direct way especially between Windows and Android.
    Thanks for your attention đŸ™‚

Bill Christiansen
    Participant

OK, I’m not using network shares on the local LAN but there’s several options for that as well, I know ES FileExplorer supports network transfers.

Fliohyer
    Participant

I think from windows to Android, you just need connect your Android with Windows via USB, then you can transfr files from or to Android.

sdyu
    Participant

Actually, you can use an android file transfer app to transfer data between android phone and computer in few steps.

this kind of app could transfer everything between phone and computer, including sms, contacts, photos and so on.

Eslam Sabry
    Participant

guys i mean between windows and android <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>in the same tablet the same chuwi hi12 dual boot!!</span>

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar