Is a new Hibook upgraded?

Is a new Hibook upgraded?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi HiBook Discussion Is a new Hibook upgraded?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Today I ordered a new plate Hibook. I get it in 10 days. Are the new plates to fix bugs?
    -Keyboard problem in Windows 10
    -Hibook USB port power issue, cannot run 2.5″ external hdd’s
    -Hibook 10.1 no screen | blank screen
    -USB Type-C port offers no real benefit (it is USB 2.0)

– Problem with Wifi

Thank you for ansver.

Chris G
    Keymaster

No idea, the problem with wifi was fixed with a bios upgrade. Normally later hardware revisions fix know first batch issues. The only way to know is when you get it.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Andy B
    Participant

I ordered my HiBook on May 10th and mine had no wifi problems or keyboard problems! It’s the Chinese tablet lottery, and you might be the next lucky winner!

Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Rok
    Participant

Have you seen the post from Sinner777 (http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-1559-1-1.html)

It looks like that this can causing the bad WiFi speed.

For example I get approx. 26 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload throughput with my MotoX 2014. The Chuwi can reach approx. 5 Mbps/7Mbps and suddenly only 0,5 Mbos, 1 Mbps … thats annoying.

dlink377
    Participant

My HiBook Pro doesn’t have Wi-Fi issues that I notice. Performance is quite good (see the screenshot) for a Realtek chip running on SDIO interface.

My keyboard dock is just okay, once in a time disconnect and reconnect when I lift the tablet with the keyboard which I frequently do. If you are talking about multi touch gestures, it is the keyboard fault, which cannot be disabled (you must disable windows key for this).

USB-C does support USB 3.0, but it is very very hard to make it work on USB 3.0, most of the time it will only work on USB 2.0 speed. In my case, anything connected to the USB-C will not be detected.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

External drive without any special power works?

dlink377
    Participant

External drive without any special power works?

On my tablet, external drive only can be connected on Micro USB 2.0 OTG port. I’ve tested with my 500G drive. My tablet USB-C is quite broken, only accept charge, not data, so I haven’t test it on USB-C, however, I read there are no problem using USB-C, only USB 3.0 speed is not available.

Keyboard dock USB 2.0 port will not power the drive at all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Participant, makes an error notifications trade Chuwi?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar