Iwork10 dual from gearbest, are they shipping?

Iwork10 dual from gearbest, are they shipping?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Iwork10 dual from gearbest, are they shipping?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

hi there, i ordered the tablet in the dual boot flavour on the 1st of march on gearbest.

it’s now the 12th working day and all they told me was that it’s in backorder and they don’t even know when they’ll get a stock… note that on the site it says it takes them 10-15 working days to ship but when i ordered mine it was something like 6-9.

just curious about other people, i’m kinda getting tired of waiting but their price is still the lowest. has anybody had the tablet shipped from them?

mike
    Participant

Mine was ordered on Mar 08, 2016 – info about shipping time  ‘3-5 days’ . Next day gearbest sent me a blurry photo of my package and tracking number was assigned for my order. Week later my package apppeared on 17track.net with status ‘The item is pre-advised’ … as I understand this means that the package wasn’t even delivered to the post office in China. So I’m waiting also 😉

Laura
    Participant

but was yours the dual boot or the windows only version?

mike
    Participant

I ordered dual version

Laura
    Participant

wtf? i ordered it 7 days before you and yet they tell me they have no stock while they “shipped” stuff ordered after mine? 😐 😐 😐

mike
    Participant

that’s how it is with gearbest 🙁 you have to be prepared to wait sometimes a bit longer, but they are cheaper 🙂 A few months ago I ordered phone from gearbest …. 1.5 month of waiting for my package … and I know, their support really sucks.

Laura
    Participant

wow 1 month and a half…

Nemix
    Participant

hi there, i ordered the tablet in the dual boot flavour on the 1st of march on gearbest. it’s now the 12th working day and all they told me was that it’s in backorder and they don’t even know when they’ll get a stock… note that on the site it says it takes them 10-15 working days to ship but when i ordered mine it was something like 6-9. just curious about other people, i’m kinda getting tired of waiting but their price is still the lowest. has anybody had the tablet shipped from them?

Hi Laura,

I would wait until March 23rd which is the latest day GearBest has promised to ship your tablet (exactly 15 business days no including the day ordered) and if GearBest does not ship by then you may be able to open up a dispute:

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/dont-use-gearbest-and-if-you-have-to-read-this/

This would work best if you bought shipping insurance and used PayPal.

Best of luck,

Kris
    Participant

I ordered my Dual OS one on March 1st. Got shipped on 8th and was delivered yesterday (16th March)

No Google play but they will fix that soon i hope.

Nemix
    Participant

I ordered my Dual OS one on March 1st. Got shipped on 8th and was delivered yesterday (16th March) No Google play but they will fix that soon i hope.

Which shipping method did you use and which country was it delivered to?

Google Play will be fixed soon, I was told by Cube support staff.

You can also ask the reseller to install it for you (which case I think the tablet ships straight from Cube, reseller just gives them the note to install Google Play).

Laura
    Participant

i did pay for DHL shipping and insurance through paypal. also, when i made my order they stated less than 10 days for shipping so i am already over that, but i have no proof since they changed it and now says 10-15.

perhaps it would be because i also put the “official” (which is not official at all) stylus together with the tablet?  dunno

E
    Participant

I ordered from Gearbest (together with stylus & case) on 7th March when shipping was still listed as 3-5 days, since then its gone up to 10-15 days and of course I haven’t heard anything yet. To be honest I’ve not reckoned with having the tablet before mid-April anyway, so I’m pretty relaxed. I’ve ordered stuff from the far east via Ebay before now and it’s turned up a couple of months later after I’d already written it off, although nothing as expensive as a tablet. I hope that maybe the delay means that the Play Store issue will be resolved by the time mine gets dispatched.

Paid for insurance and with Paypal, but no express shipping (hope to avoid customs!).

Kris
    Participant

@Nemix . I used Netherlands Post Registered.

Flubski
    Participant

I bought one on the 14th and now asked when I can expect the shipping. Lets see what they´ll me …

Jhurko
    Participant

I bought one a week ago and they told me that on 22th they will have it on stock.. will see..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar