Keyboard issues, how to deal with it? (banggood, UK)

Keyboard issues, how to deal with it? (banggood, UK)

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Keyboard issues, how to deal with it? (banggood, UK)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    foop
    Participant

I bought an Hi12 keyboard and I’m not happy with it; the hinged part is not level– higher at the right than the left.. this causes it to click when it closes (and I think not hold it up properly). Also the right pad that is meant to stop the screen touching when closed recesses into the case (so it doesn’t work).

How should I handle this with banggood? what is the likely outcome? I paid via paypal, and they are currently offering up to £15 in return shipping costs refunded, so maybe returning it could make sense.. but I don’t know what shipping service would be required and what that would cost??

Or would they offer a partial refund? It may be something I could fix if I opened it up, but of course I’m not doing that now as it would void anything I presume.

What should be my first move? Bring this up to banggood or just go straight to paypal??

Daniel
    Participant

I suggest you first contact Banggood and at the same time start an dispute at Paypal.

I got my full refund from Paypal after a dispute with Gearbest, who only provides a half refund.

Good luck

foop
    Participant

thank you. what product was it (also hi12 keyboard? or other??) and what were the issues you had?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar