Lets make a survey: who has the tablet working fine and who has problems?

Lets make a survey: who has the tablet working fine and who has problems?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Lets make a survey: who has the tablet working fine and who has problems?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Jøran
    Participant

Working okay for me, has some flickering sometimes when exiting from sleep, else all is fine.

Battery time is pretty good, however i have this system and compressed memory process running which eats up a lot of CPU, and thereby decreasing battery time, and heating up the CPU.  However this isn’t limited to the chuwi, but also the surface pro, some laptops, stationary pc’s etc.

Also i upgraded to windows 10 pro, which works awesome! 🙂

Jura
    Participant

@Jøran

Is it possible to transition from Win10 Home to Win10 pro legally at no extra chargé?

jmc
    Participant

From what I heard it’s possible, but that doesn’t mean it’s legal. Keep that in mind.

Laura
    Participant

@Jøran Is it possible to transition from Win10 Home to Win10 pro legally at no extra chargé?

sure, find somebody to gift you the pro version.

tldr: no.

bruce bohn
    Participant

Few bugs at first, seems to be working fine at this point ( 10 days)….
    Problem trying to clone system for backup from Windows to thumb drive and
    most free software seems a bit of a pain and 3 to 500 hundred mb’s to download…
    All in all , if system runs as is, I am satisfied.

Jura
    Participant

@Jøran Is it possible to transition from Win10 Home to Win10 pro legally at no extra chargé?

sure, find somebody to gift you the pro version. tldr: no.

very funny
    I ask because I read about security Windows 10, inspecting everything, etc. So I thought, it’s not easy to install versions of “free”
    Windows 10 pro I can have for approx. 20 $ (license for 1 PC)
    I think that I do not need the pro version to my tablet Chuwi Hi10

antonio
    Participant

Sound very low.

after configure my chuwi hi 10, the sound its very low.

ask to vendor and send to me a link with new image, but after re-install new image with 2 usbs, the sound continues very low….

Somebody have the same issue ????

Jøran
    Participant

no there isn’t a free way, but i had an extra license so thought why not:p btw, is anyone else having system and compressed memory high cpu use?

Jøran
    Participant

latest bios fixes my issue!!!☺ i’m starting to like this tablet!:)

amacar
    Participant

I got it today. Working good and without problems.

kurai
    Participant

@Jøran

Is it possible to transition from Win10 Home to Win10 pro legally at no extra chargé?

It’s absolutely possible – *IF* you have an old valid Pro or Ultimate key from Win7/8/8.1 you want to “convert”.

I can confirm it worked 100% for me – I recycled an old unused Win7Pro key and now have a fully valid and working Win10 Pro Hi10 tablet.

See this link for details : http://www.zdnet.com/article/going-pro-how-to-upgrade-windows-10-home-without-hassles/

Dmitry
    Participant

I got v200 release with Win10 32bit (2 black USB and Broadcom as WiFi adapter). I’ve tried to upgrade to 64-bit release (BIOS and Win10) but WiFi is shown with yellow triangle.  I’ve re-install drivers from Win10 and BIOS for Chuwi Hi10 but… no luck.

Russ Dyer
    Participant

same wifi drops on my Later 64 Bit model with blue usb port. Ended up getting a usb ac600 wifi adapter which works well.

silverstar
    Participant

Mine arrived today and everything is working! Ordered from banggood.

So pleased.

Alzola
    Participant

Got mine 5 days ago from banggood. 2 minor issues so far:

1. screen flickering resolves soon after booting
    2. occasionally wifi does not working after waking from sleep. Rebooting fixed that

Throttlestop seems to work and I can get roughly 6 hours with lots of video viewing.

Overall quite happy with my first chinese tablet.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar