Life fan S1

Life fan S1

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Life fan S1

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Nathan O’Sullivan
    Participant

Any chance of a review of the above.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Any info on it? Sellers link or MFG site. Never heard of this and google points back to this post!

I have limited funds to review units and normally select only tablets I think will be popular or worth it spec wise.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Nathan O’Sullivan
    Participant

here is the link I found from banggood(ies) https://youtu.be/a2uBgMpQ524

M5/8GB/128-512 SDD…..   oh and 5.8mm thick.  Its more ultrabook than tablet.  Perhaps something to compare to he jumper.  Great videos btw.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Nice step, last gen Core M, but 8GB of RAM is good. I might just check this out. See if I can find a coupon for it and can lower the price a little. I would get the $499 model without the SSD. I have a M.2 256GB one with me here.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Nathan O’Sullivan
    Participant
    Chris G
    Keymaster

The site has it listed or 5999 yuan, about 800 USD!

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Chris G
    Keymaster

Official website lists 4G And dual band wifi. Not bad, closer to buying one to review. Hope it is worth it.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Chris G
    Keymaster

@nathan-osullivan Well, I ordered one to review. Hopefully, it’s as good as it looks. Might compare it to the Xiamoi Notebook Air.,

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Nathan O’Sullivan
    Participant

Air has now 4g support but looks. Nice.  You do know you have cost me a lot in tech after your reviws.  I am waitin for 128 Mi Max to be released.

Chris G
    Keymaster

It does now? So there will also be a Mi Notebook Air with 4G? Don’t worry, I cost myself a lot more buying all this tech to review. I’ m sure the Xiaomi notebook will be better, but this one still looks hopeful and easy access to upgrade the SSD.

My main concern is battery life on this LiveFan S1.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Nathan O’Sullivan
    Participant

Sorry does not have 4G support (MI Air).  Stupid IPad autocorrect

ScutMonkey
    Participant

It does now? So there will also be a Mi Notebook Air with 4G? Don’t worry, I cost myself a lot more buying all this tech to review. I’ m sure the Xiaomi notebook will be better, but this one still looks hopeful and easy access to upgrade the SSD. My main concern is battery life on this LiveFan S1.

You should raffle off your tablets after you’re done with the reviews, haha.  I hope you can at least break even with your ad revenue.  Hopefully you’ll get big enough to get review samples for free at some point.

Chris G
    Keymaster

You should raffle off your tablets after you’re done with the reviews, haha. I hope you can at least break even with your ad revenue. Hopefully you’ll get big enough to get review samples for free at some point.

Oh maybe when I get bigger I will be able to have giveaways/raffles. For now it’s a bit of a struggle to cover the costs of review units, mostly my fault as I keep buying new stuff to review instead of maybe easing back a bit. (Feeding my tech addiction even more)

From a views and interest level maybe the Livefan isn’t a wise choice. But the spec and mostly the price of it interests me, if it’s as good as it looks will be quite the deal $551 for a 2k matte screen, 8GB of RAM, wireless ac and 128GB SSD (upgradable) in a Macbook, ASUS UX style body seems to good to be true. It might just be, battery life I think will be the weakest point.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Nono
    Participant

Don’t raffle them, sell them off.
    At least people would know exactly what they would buy and if you stay close enough from the price, you’ll offset most of the costs.

Just add a “Buy this review item” button at the bottom of your reviews.
    I’m sure people would happily take those tablets off your hands.

Nathan O’Sullivan
    Participant

If you are looking for “cheaper” Windows 10 lics then have a look @ https://www.kinguin.net/category/19429/windows-10-professional-oem-key/  I have not bought from them but they seem to be ok.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar