Micro SD card???

Micro SD card???

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Micro SD card???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anthony Tu Pham
    Participant

Hi, I am wondering if the chuwi Hi10 will accept 128 gb SD cards.

The information on vc mall’s chuwi hi10 said that it will accept 128 GB cards

But On gearbest website, it says that it’ll only take 64 gb cards :/

Thijs S.
    Participant

I have a 128 gb card and will test when I get it somewhere next week!

Anthony Tu Pham
    Participant

Bump,

I’m bringing this up back again because I want to ask my previous question.

Has anyone tried a 128 gb card yet? I know one person dd and there was detecting issues, but it was inconclusive..

Hi, I am wondering if the chuwi Hi10 will accept 128 gb SD cards. The information on vc mall’s chuwi hi10 said that it will accept 128 GB cards But On gearbest website, it says that it’ll only take 64 gb cards :/

Matt Haldane
    Participant

I just got the Hi10 yesterday. Don’t know if this is a unique problem or an issue with the model in general, but my tablet does not recognize SDXC cards. I have tried 64GB SanDisk and Samsung cards, but neither shows up.

Viktor
    Participant

I just got the Hi10 yesterday. Don’t know if this is a unique problem or an issue with the model in general, but my tablet does not recognize SDXC cards. I have tried 64GB SanDisk and Samsung cards, but neither shows up.

Can you play around with different formats? You could format one of them (ideally the smaller one for a start) to exfat, fat32, ntfs to see if one of them works. I would really like to know the result (because I am waiting for my device). Thank you!

Jorge Huaman
    Participant

I have a 128 gb micro sdxc card and it’s working fine so far.

Matt Haldane
    Participant

Changing formats of the cards does not work for me. Jorge, can you tell me what kind of 128GB card you’re using?

SwanS
    Participant

I also have a SanDisk sdxc 128GB working. I have transferred several GB without problems.

The only issue is that, after rebooting, it is not detected (device manager says device cannot start) and I have to unplug and plug in again. When fully shutdown and power on again, no problems.

Laura
    Participant

try disabling fast boot in windows

Jorge Huaman
    Participant

Changing formats of the cards does not work for me. Jorge, can you tell me what kind of 128GB card you’re using?

I’ve only tried a Patriot brand (this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SNLIG5O?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00).

SwanS
    Participant

Thank you, Laura, for your suggestion about disabling “fast boot” on Windows. I tried it but the issue gets worst, since sd card is neither recognised after full shut down then.

It is clear the driver status saved with fast boot has something to do with the solution of the issue, but it would be necessary to enable it on restart, instead of disabling on shutdown xD

BTW, I have also tested 64 GB Kingston and it works perfectly and does not disappear after rebooting.

kurai
    Participant

I recieved my order today of the mid-range Samsung Evo MicroSD cards (SDXC, UHS-1, Class 10) : 1 x 64GB, 1 x 128GB

All seems fine so far (obviously only short term results as yet)

Both were recognized straight away, and have had about 30GB written to each. They re-mount normally after poweroff and/or reboots.

In terms of speed …

Both reach approx. 45 MB/s read, 22 MB/s write, which is pretty much the expected maximum rate for these cards (it’s the much more expensive “Pro” cards in Samsung’s range which can get up to 90 MB/s read, 80 MB/s write)

fbrozovic
    Participant

Has anyone tested a UHS-I card with speed class 3 (e.g. the SanDisk Extreme Pro or the Samsung Pro) in the Hi10 yet? Is the SD controller capable of SDR104 bus speeds? I’d like to get a fast SD card to store a couple of VMs on there, but there’s no point in spending extra money if it isn’t…

Emiliano Vincenzo Porzio
    Participant

Someone of you have some suggestion to me?

After reading this post i bought confidently a SanDisk Ultra 128GB SDXC UHS-I (tested and working on win10 PC)

But notting happned when mounted in my Chuwi Hi10.

On drivers status i read: (Translated by italian)”unable to start device. (code 10) [Operation Failed] The operation required do not success.

Tnx in advance.

Regards

Emiliano.

palito
    Participant

Mine SanDisk 128 GB microSDXC UHS-I card does not work with my tablet. Nothing happens when I plug it in. Is there any way to solve it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar