Missing eMMC Fix Bios update

Missing eMMC Fix Bios update

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Missing eMMC Fix Bios update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Danico9
    Participant

http://techtablets.com/2015/10/teclast-x98-pro-boot-to-bios-missing-emmc-fix-bios-update/

This error have some tablets, or all tablets teclast x98 pro k9c96 with bios 1.05?

and, How do I know if my tablet can have this error or has it suddenly?

Anonymous
    Inactive

This can happen to any tablet with Hynnix flash chip. Since the 1.15 BIOS is specifically to avoid problems with those flash chips, I would install it before you experience the problem.

Danico9
    Participant

I cant update, i on the tablet and pulse f7 with keyboard, but my tablet not do anything.

When i on the tablet, i connect directy in windows or android, last time that i was connect when i had the tablet  on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You have to press F7 while the tablet boots, before the white screen with Android and Windows icons. That will give you a menu to boot from a pen-drive. Read the post you were asking about in your first message, it is explained there.

Danico9
    Participant

but in my tablet not have white screen with android and windows. Connect directly in windows or android.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Then how do you chose to boot Android or Windows?  The X98 Pro K9C6 boots to a white screen with two icons in the center.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar