My cube I9 is on its way

My cube I9 is on its way

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum My cube I9 is on its way

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Sam
    Participant

Just to let you all know, Cube will be offering a sale on this model between March 29th – April 2nd at 399.99$ http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Pre-sale-Original-Cube-i9-12-2inch-2-in-1-Windows-10-Tablet-PC-Core-M/1123249_32597748825.html

Do I get it right when I assume that this is the official Aliexpress Account of the cube i9 manufacturer ‘Cube’?

THX in advance

Jason
    Participant

I think it is the official cube seller, yes.

I found another video of the i9 – maybe useful to anyone in Russia looking to get this tablet:

Chris G
    Keymaster

Interesting Russians working for Aliexpress?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Mohsin
    Participant

Russian are the Mian customers on Aliexpress. Thats why they usually write instructions in Russian Language as well other than English

Mohsin
    Participant

i am stuck between Teclast and This Cube i9 now. It would be nice if Cube will offer Dual OS for this i9. Problem with Teclast x16 / x2  is their screen ratio. This Cube does look decent. Please suggest.

scott
    Participant

Ok peeps 2 more games have been tested and GTA 5 is nearly done, so it will be tested tomorrow.

I had a few issues that i have found with file transfer / Processing. @chris, You might want to check this out and see what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df-2-lRb_0A

scott
    Participant

another few more games benched mark, like GTA 5 etc…  = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j4L8IFSiAI

scott
    Participant

ive just ran intel’s testing tool for the skylake chip and the high temp on their system is 106’c before it thinks its a dangerous level

Gabriele Adragna
    Participant

Hey Chris i have found a new 2 in 1 sueface style on gearbest, it seem interesting, check this <!–more–>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Hey Chris i have found a new 2 in 1 sueface style on gearbest, it seem interesting, check this <!–more–>

Ordered one already, no way the price has been lowered again 🙁 It will be featured on the site once it arrives.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Jason
    Participant

I think I will will hold off buying this for now, I will wait for the stylus version. What swung it for me in the end was that the keyboard doesn’t have physical left and right click buttons- looks like its gesture only 🙁

According to this video anyway – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YqW0O2xqGo

Also it doesn’t look like their ‘new model’ is planned to only have 4gb ram – comment on this vid:

However if the review goes well I might change my mind..

Alex
    Participant

ive just ran intel’s testing tool for the skylake chip and the high temp on their system is 106’c before it thinks its a dangerous level

Hi Scott, thanks for all the testing videos for Cube i9. Are there any buzz / white noise from the 3.5mm audio out? This is happening on my Chuwi Hi10.

scott
    Participant

Hi Scott, thanks for all the testing videos for Cube i9. Are there any buzz / white noise from the 3.5mm audio out? This is happening on my Chuwi Hi10.

Hi @alxboz, I have tested it out on headphones for audio, Video and an external speaker and none of them do the horrible Buzz/ Humming sounds

Alex
    Participant

Thanks Scott. Have you tried to plug in a external harddisk via USB and transfer some files? Can the tablet power it without any problem?

scott
    Participant

@alxboz yes i have tried 2 x usb 3 portable hard drives and both power up fine and using the usb 3 port works fine.  I have also tried it in the usb type c port in my hub and that powers it fine too

it transferred at around 100 meg a sec

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar