OEM1 ACPI table parse error Boot loop

OEM1 ACPI table parse error Boot loop

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum OEM1 ACPI table parse error Boot loop

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Getting OEM1 ACPI table parse error in red text on boot after trying to do an advanced boot from windows 10.
    now it just trys to boot android > fails > trys to boot android. cannot enter os selection menu  PLEASE HELP

Anonymous
    Inactive

Press volume up button while powering on, that should take you to the white screen with a button for Android and another for Windows.

Try different button combinations, I got that error and others on this tablet but always ended booting to the white screen after powering off and on several times with volume buttons pressed.

Mike
    Participant

I have tried to get to the OS menu but the same error appears and than it repeatedly tries to boot android saying optimizing apps. after it finishes that it says starting apps, crashes, tries to boot android and so on. I have tried holding the vol + the vol – and both at the same time to no avail I even tried hooking up a usb keyboard and spamming different F keys. any other ideas? Thanks for the quick reply

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you press F7 during boot, do you get a boot menu? I ran into that problem too but it went away after pressing F7 and selecting Enter Setup in the menu. Try to access the BIOS and load setup defaults (then disable IDG turbo boost to avoid shutdowns).

Mike
    Participant

Thank you holding f7 worked

Aki
    Participant

“OEM1 ACPI table parse error” in my case got fixed in bios, setting in Boot menu

Boot Option Priorities

Boot Option #1 [Windows Boot Manager]

This ended the parse problem and I got the white boot menu back

Faiz Palwala
    Participant

Hey I to remove  boot loop you could also try reflash android

youll lose all your data but it can be a quick fix!!

papaya
    Participant

Hi all,

I have the same problem as Mike.
    But I got the message about “oem1 acpi table parse error” after the upgrade the rom from stock to mirek 3.0. After the flash new rom was tablet restart and then a I got this message. Dnx mode not working and I cannot press F7 number, because the keyboard displays for a short time. After tohe hold volume – sometimes booted logo android, but after 5-10 sec followed restart and the same message ” acpi table parse error”. Can anyone help me?

Many thanks and sorry for my poor english.

Karl0ss
    Participant

Hi all, I have the same problem as Mike. But I got the message about “oem1 acpi table parse error” after the upgrade the rom from stock to mirek 3.0. After the flash new rom was tablet restart and then a I got this message. Dnx mode not working and I cannot press F7 number, because the keyboard displays for a short time. After tohe hold volume – sometimes booted logo android, but after 5-10 sec followed restart and the same message ” acpi table parse error”. Can anyone help me? Many thanks and sorry for my poor english.

You need a keyboard plugged in to “Hold F7” if that still doesn’t work..

Boot into DNX mode and reflash the android image (VOL -/+ while powering on), this will wipe your data though.

Stephane Rousseau
    Participant

You need a keyboard plugged in to “Hold F7” if that still doesn’t work.. Boot into DNX mode and reflash the android image (VOL -/+ while powering on), this will wipe your data though.

He is still looking to have nearly same issue has I have… and he saying that even F7 not opening the bios as before.. And DNX mode not appearing anymore… So what can we do at such state please ?

Francois-Xavier Boulé
    Participant

Has anybody solve this issue?? Just got it after updating w10 drivers…  tried reinstalling Android….with succes….

did not see the white page with win and android logo to  boot when my usb key with win10 files was plugged in…

I think I messed up some settings in the bios… SInce then…

-impossible to boot to DNX (get oem1 acpi table parse error every time)

android boot loops optimising – initialising…

Is there some way to force DNX via PC  because  power = vol+ combo doesn’T work….

Or do you know how to reflash bios (with out DNX or getting adb to work.,.) and where to get the files…

HELP!!

zz
    Participant

J’ai exactement le même problème en voulant reinstaller la rom stock de teclast. Au début ca fonctionner mais quand j’ai vu que la rom était en chinois …. trop tard.

au debut tout fonctionnait bien et puis elle boot en boucle, (j’avais viré le windows et voulais en remettre un si la rom stock ne me plaisait pas) mais je n’ai pas eu le temps de concretiser…..

merci si quelqu’un a une solution!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    zz
    Participant

Bonjour, as tu trouvé une solution au probleme ‘
    <h1 class=”gp-entry-title”>OEM1 ACPI table parse error Boot loop’ j ai la même chose.</h1>

Hi did you solve the probleme ”
    <h1 class=”gp-entry-title”>OEM1 ACPI table parse error Boot loop” ?</h1>

zz
    Participant

this is it:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar