Performance issue

Performance issue

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Performance issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Asif Mostafa Anik
    Participant

I am new to Chinese tablets. I bought a teclady x98 pro six months ago. It’s performance was excellent. I worked on AutoCAD & ETABS ( A structural designing software ) and guess it’s performance was better than the PC I have in my office. But seeing some flashing videos on YouTube I flashed it. The tab neither flashed nor showed any warning and worked well after that for few days. But few days ago I started the tab it just booted into android directly. Since then it boots to the last interface I worked on and do not give the choice between the android /windows. And also the video sometimes just goes black. And the touch response in slow. What should I do? Please help.

M.V.
    Participant

Sure. Shutdown the tablet. Then hold Vol+ and press the power button till the tablet boots up. At the Dual Boot screen, tick the checkbox above left and from this on, the dual boot menu appears at every boot up again.

Asif Mostafa Anik
    Participant

Thanks M.V. but what about performance lag. Will updating drivers through the Download available in TT will help me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar