Please help restore dual boot to my X98 Pro

Please help restore dual boot to my X98 Pro

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Please help restore dual boot to my X98 Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tec123
    Participant

Hi all,

I recently bought a second hand Teclast X98 Pro Dual Boot(k9c6) but the previous owner has removed the android partitions and so it just boots up to Windows 10.

How do I restore it to dual boot Windows and Android?

I have tried using Mirek’s rom, to install the android part, but when I run the flasher app, it says that the it could not find the paths which makes sense because they have deleted. Does anyone know what I have to do or have any ideas which I can try?

I have searched the net and this forum and found nothing, there are at least a couple of other posts which asks this question here but unfortunately none have been replied to so I am stuck.

Please help.

Thanks

JungHwanYun
    Participant

In my case, major problem is I can’t enter android DNX mode.

I refer to last reply in “http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/pc-does-not-recognize-tablet-in-dnx-mode/”

For installing Mirek’s rom, I connect USB keyboard to tablet, press DEL key during truning up tablet and select os image ID as android and enable dnx.

After install Mirek’s rom, to install windows follow this way “http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/teclast-x98-pro-windows-10-image-released-and-tutorial/”.

Sorry for my bad English, and don’t blame me even if some problem happens.

Trevor
    Participant

Hi all, I recently bought a second hand Teclast X98 Pro Dual Boot(k9c6) but the previous owner has removed the android partitions and so it just boots up to Windows 10. How do I restore it to dual boot Windows and Android? I have tried using Mirek’s rom, to install the android part, but when I run the flasher app, it says that the it could not find the paths which makes sense because they have deleted. Does anyone know what I have to do or have any ideas which I can try? I have searched the net and this forum and found nothing, there are at least a couple of other posts which asks this question here but unfortunately none have been replied to so I am stuck. Please help. Thanks

I have this same exact issue. I have a X98 Pro K9C6 with only Windows partition on it. I would like to reinstall Android dual boot/Mirek Rom. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

gerhello
    Participant

Hi all, I recently bought a second hand Teclast X98 Pro Dual Boot(k9c6) but the previous owner has removed the android partitions and so it just boots up to Windows 10. How do I restore it to dual boot Windows and Android? I have tried using Mirek’s rom, to install the android part, but when I run the flasher app, it says that the it could not find the paths which makes sense because they have deleted. Does anyone know what I have to do or have any ideas which I can try? I have searched the net and this forum and found nothing, there are at least a couple of other posts which asks this question here but unfortunately none have been replied to so I am stuck. Please help. Thanks

I have this same exact issue. I have a X98 Pro K9C6 with only Windows partition on it. I would like to reinstall Android dual boot/Mirek Rom. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Lemme clarify what JungHwanYun was trying to say.

The main idea is to enable DNX mode on android side. To do this, boot up your tablet and press “DEL” on your USB keyboard in order to enter BIOS.
    After entering BIOS, select “Android” on “OS IMAGE ID” and select “Enable” on “DNX FAST BOOT”. Save the settings & Exit.
    The tablet will then enter DNX mode and your PC (In my case, I used Phone Flash Tool to flash the Teclast Android ROM) will detect the tablet.
    After that, create a WINPE USB to install Windows.

PS. You can find WINPE image here:

Downloads

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar