poor battery life and 7% bug

poor battery life and 7% bug

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AZER
    Participant

Hi everyone.

i have x98 Air 3g , not sure what build and bios. using windows 10 enterprice and no android. 32gb

im having these problems:

1. the battery life is very poor on windows 10. i can barely get about 3 hours of just doing nothing. on average is about 7-8 hours right?

2. my battery metre stuck at 7% and continue to run 2-3 hours. there is also no estimated time remaining shown

using batteryreport it shows that my battery capacity of only 14k mAH ?

apprciate that anyone can help me on this

thank you

Martynas
    Participant

Discharge tablet until automatic off and charge fully but turned off that’s all.

SEN
    Participant

Hi @azer, since you are running only windows, its easy to calibrate the battery. Follow the below steps.

In cmd ran as Administrator, type the following
    powercfg -setdcvalueindex SCHEME_CURRENT SUB_BATTERY BATACTIONCRIT 0

Now go to Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options

Click on plan settings of your power plan.  Make sure the critical battery action is selected as Do nothing.

Then discharge the tablet completely.Better do nothing when the battery reaches 1%. When battery dies,charge it for 8hrs without turning on.

steelicon
    Participant

I cannot charge in Android but in Windows 10 I can charge the tablet, as well as when the tablet is turned off. Any suggestions?

Kostas
    Participant

Tried completely discharge but doesn’t work

Kostas
    Participant

I have installed BIOS 2.05b and the battery remaining time on Windows 10 was fixed and working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar