POST NL as tax free EU service ENDED

POST NL as tax free EU service ENDED

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion POST NL as tax free EU service ENDED

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Laco Dekany
    Participant

Usually, I ordered and used PostNL service for goods GearBest, Bangood, etc.
    Now my order was stopped in customs. On the shipment is a label: THIS GOOD DOES NOT COMPLAIN WIHT EU REGULATION……

And I need to declare the price for customs. The price I paid (usually from PayPal account).  So as usual form of declaration. No special “in EU” procedure=direct delivery.

The Shipment from PostNL is not handled anymore as in-EU shipment.

Explanation from customs: We got this order, a lot of “cheating” with PostNL………

So just for you guys, to know.

(I’m from Czech Republic, and ordered goods were Chuwi Hi12 dual boot.)

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, I’ve seen that sticker on one of my PostNL boxes here and nothing has happened yet in Spain at least.

Most of the free post methods like PostNL, Singapore post, China post and others are still tax free for me. Just all of the express ones are stopped and I have to pay 21% + 15 Euro paperwork fee.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

richie
    Participant

Also, I had to place an order via PostNL (I had to additionally request, as in the standard form such a possibility was not) and I also do not avoid paying customs.
    I ordered the iWork10 from Gearbest – delivery to Slovakia

Chris’re probably lucky that officials in Spain are either benevolent or lazier 😉

Any tips on delivery, which avoids customs in EasternEU ?

Laco Dekany
    Participant

Just got mine Chuwi Hi12 dual boot from GearBest.

But paid 21 % VAT and Eur 4 as handling fee. Customs was very carefull about contents.

Manolete
    Participant

I got that sticker too in my X98 Pro from PostNL,  but no customs problem, at least here in Spain, like post #2

NB
    Participant

Hi all,

First post, greetings to all forum members, I have ordered a Chuwi Hibook on the 03/05/2016 and stupid me I have paid to have it expedited, I have received an E-mail today saying the order has been shipped, the courier when I look under my account is DHL.

Does this mean I am going to have to pay custom charges? if this is the case I am going to refuse and let them send the tablet back to China, I would have probably been better off buying a premium tablet from the UK.

Pedro Quaresma
    Participant

My tablet arrived in Ireland yesterday from banggood.com and, despite usage of PostNL, was seized by customs.

I got the “dreaded letter” today asking for a receipt 🙁

Sami Halkola
    Participant

My Cube i7 stylus arrived today via postNL tax free to Finland.

Kyriakos
    Participant

how do you get Gearbest / Banggood to use PostNL ? I can’t see any option on their site.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar