Problem with screen turning on by itself while charging

Problem with screen turning on by itself while charging

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Problem with screen turning on by itself while charging

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tomasz Moska
    Participant

I have a problem with this tablet (this is my second one as the first broke) such that it turns on the screen while charging. It does not happen immediately but with few minutes after, also once the screen is on it stays on forever. The problem does not appear while the charger is disconnected.

I have already tried different chargers and this is actually my second unit that has the same issue.

Anyone else stumbled upon it ?

ARnold
    Participant

I’ve got the same problem. The Screen turns on while charging. So with a 2A Charger the Tablet won’t be full at any time..

Anyone else? Or someone with a solution/Workaround?

Chris
    Participant

So does this happen in android, windows, when off? what model do you have and what bios? my K9C6 (with 1.13 bios) doesn’t do this in any of those situations. What it does do is in windows mode the screen will turn on every now and then (maybe after 30mins-1 hours) but turns back off again. Happens with or without charger connected. Bit odd but not really much of a problem.

ARnold
    Participant

This happens in Windows 10 (not version 1511) during standby. I’ve got a K9C6 with the original (1.05?) BIOS.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same happening here. sometimes is once each 5 mins, others it takes 30mins as you say Chris.

Just updated bios to 1.13, (K9C6) but it keeps doing it.

Edit. Updated windows to 1511.

I can’t get a 100% in battery. after full night, still 87%.

Tried multiple cables/chargers. Energy settings to default, with or without screensaver, suspend manually…..

any idea?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just tried to finish the loading in android. It happens the same, seems the frequency is lower, but still lights screen sometimes even a couple by minute.

Any update on your side? any idea?

Same happened on bios 1.05, now on 1.13 (KC06)

icequbed
    Participant

Sorry for the necro, but this is bugging me too. Any fix?

Joel
    Participant

I just noticed mine flashing also.  I had a program left on when the computer was idling, so I shut the program off and the flashing stopped.

I suggest you look at Windows Task Manager and see what program is using disk activity…I think that’s what turns on the screen.

I just got the solution…I had the power button set to sleep tablet, but that is too sensitive for the screen to react and momentarily  turn on,  so I went to control panel, power options, change what the power buttons do, and set tablet to Hibernate. Now the tablet will never flash while charging.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar