Question: which screwdriver (torx t4 or t3) to open hi12 (win version) ?

Question: which screwdriver (torx t4 or t3) to open hi12 (win version) ?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Question: which screwdriver (torx t4 or t3) to open hi12 (win version) ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xlssc
    Participant

From the information on this forum, I brought a Torx T4 screwdriver, but it does not seem to work!

Can anybody confirm for certain the right screwdriver to use? Is it actually T3 or smaller torx?

Thanks

Kris
    Participant

I bought a torx T4 (<span id=”productTitle” class=”a-size-large”>Wiha – Precision Torx T4 X 40mm</span><span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>) this morning and used it to open and fix my tablet.</span>

xlssc
    Participant

Thanks for confirming it is T4.  The T4 I got is from Kaisi 16-Piece Precision Screwdriver Set of amazon (labeled T4x40mm). It does not seem to fit at all.

Is there any trick in using it? I am afraid if I press it very hard, I may stripe the screw.

Bill Christiansen
    Participant

I found the T4 too big as well, but the T3 was a good fit. Luckily both were included in the set I ordered.

xlssc
    Participant

Bill, thanks for your information.

I thought the t4 I got was defective. Unfortunately, the set I got only has t4 and above… so now I have to order another one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar