Reading SDXC Card. (Solved – Drives Fix Inside)

Reading SDXC Card. (Solved – Drives Fix Inside)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Reading SDXC Card. (Solved – Drives Fix Inside)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    Ben Law
    Participant

I am glad the fat32 is working for you. But I am not sure why and how you need to “reset BIOS” Android 5.1 is not a very good OS. I am having all kinds of issues with it. Please see my post on Android 5.0 vs 5.1.  I am hoping that someone will have some insight without the need for rooting the tablet.

fztt
    Participant

After a few weeks of trouble free usage with all fat32 sdcards, from 32gb to 128gb, readable in both windows(using win8 drivers) & android, woke up this morning to discover BOTH windows & android no longer read any sdcards I own. In android, when I insert a card, it goes to “preparing sdcard”, then immediately goes to “safe to remove sdcard” without ever mounting it. Reflashed roms, both windows & android, resetting bios to default, etc, nothing works.

Guess I’m a club member now.

Stapo101
    Participant

err….why does the title of this thread now say “solved”?

Gal
    Participant

Not solves and I’m afraid it will never be solved.

Pertur xoxe
    Participant

“@samuel-hart”

Thank you, you are very kind.

Regards

Torbjørn Røstelien
    Participant

The drivers on first page wont make my sdcard readable. Not any of the 7 card i own.

So im guessing this is “solved” in that way it cannot be solved.

R
    Participant

Hi there,

I recently bought the tablet and was using a 16Gb SD card, which was read both under Android (stock) and Windows (stock).

All of the sudden the SD card stopped working. The card itself is OK, since I tested it on several other devices.

When now I insert it in the tablet, it’s detected by the device, but eventually it’s not mounted and the message “SD card succesfully ejected” (or something like that) appears.

I see I’m not the only one here having this problem. Any idea as to why this is happening and about what it can be done to fix it?

Thank you in advance.

napos
    Participant

I also have the same problem with Kingston microsd 32  class 10 and trancent 16 class 10.

In Android SD does not recognize SD or shot it as 1,86 GB (instand of 36 or 16) without access it in file manager  and in windows does not recognize the card error 10 in driver (device manager).

I install the bios  “X98 Plus(A5C8)_Solve TF Card Recognition Problem” but it did not solve the problem.

The Teclast tables have serious problems with support. Without SD card the tablet is (specially the dual boot) useless, even if you use an external USB you loose the power port.

Are there any SD cards that works in that machine (Teclast x98 Plus A5C8 dual boot).

This purchase was total a wast of money.

yoandme2
    Participant

I have the A5C8, running the latest win 10 version and Mirek 190 v3 rom.  I am using a Samsung 32gb EVO with no problems. Shows 29.8 available for both win and android. I have written and shared files both ways.

J.F.
    Participant

After trying a lot of cards, the only one that worked for me in both OS is a Samsung 64GB EVO, currently in NFTS format.

Good luck

napos
    Participant

After enabling the Fast Boot in Bios Setup my system show the SD  card  in windows.

Formatting the sd in windows as Fat32 all shows ok at the moment.

With Fast Boot disabled  i get error 10 and i cannot see the SD card.

I have the install the unsigned old  (6.3.9600.16408) drivers.

Ramon Pardo
    Participant

The driver I posted above should fix thisissue. You have to open widnows Device Manager and manually update all 3 of these:

http://imgur.com/TP2HnCc

With the driver posted above, you’ll need to turn off windows driver signature to do this. If you’re unsure how just google it, but hold shift while going windows – restart and it should offer you advanced startup options, after that it’s option 7

Thank you so much for the solution Samuel Hart. Finally I can use my Teclast with SD Card.

Regards.

Edit 08/12/2016

Not work again 🙁

I have reinstalled again the os, but not work, even with the driver. I hope we have a solution early.

Olimpiu Cristian Mihai
    Participant

Hi, posted the solution to xda, hope it’s allright with you, also quoted the author and original site.

J.F.
    Participant

If you are talking about the Windows 8 drivers, those are not a solution, but a temporary patch, because both reading and writing speed are terribly low with that.

Maybe I have missed something…

napos
    Participant

After a lot of changes i agree with you. I think it is a temporary and not so stable solution for the moment.

Not Solved!!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 372 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar