Replacement battery for i7 book?

Replacement battery for i7 book?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Replacement battery for i7 book?

• This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by สันติ เอื้ออารี.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,I have 2 questions about this battery device.

1.How high,width and thickness of battery(three dimension size)?

2.Is there a replacement battery for this tablet and where i can find?

My question might be strange because i just own it merely 1 month(my battery perfectly work fine but I want to know it beforehand), right now I am looking for replacement battery of my i7 book, and after saw Christ’s thermal mod video I noticed that this device has “multi-wire” battery (i don’t know how to address it correctly so i call it “multi” just in case) like the image below(it has red white yellow black…why so much).

But after search for awhile in aliexpress gearbest ebay etc…I can’t find this kind of battery at all, what i found is just 2 wire battery(red and black wire) even though it has the same 7.4v and same 4500mah or higher.

I want to know what is the different between both kind of battery, Is there a problem if i use 2 wire battery instead and how to change or mod it?

Thank you for your suggestion.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Likoum
    Participant

It’s a 2 cell lipo battery, You have a pair of positive (red) and negative (black) per cell, and one pair for the whole battery (cells are in series), then you have probably some thermal probe and electronic control devices. So you can probably buy a new battery with the model number of this one, but more on components’ web sites than on sellers like Aliexpress …

Thank you Likoum, I try searching the same model battery this whole morning…but unfortunately I can’t found it either.

There is not much detail about supplier expect model name, volt, mah and carried standard.

Maybe I should’ve contact SoCube and wait for answer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dim565
    Participant

Hi! I could be wrong, but I think that the battery in i7 book exact size and characteristics as in i7 Stylus.
    In this case, you can ordered the original battery from the So Cube. But it’s quite expensive: $40 (I asked a week ago).
    Or you can buy for $20 separately two of suitable size cell and soldering BMS board. But there is no guarantee that the capacity will correspond to the stated.

Hi! I could be wrong, but I think that the battery in i7 book exact size and characteristics as in i7 Stylus. In this case, you can ordered the original battery from the So Cube. But it’s quite expensive: $40 (I asked a week ago). Or you can buy for $20 separately two of suitable size cell and soldering BMS board. But there is no guarantee that the capacity will correspond to the stated.

Thank you Dim565, With your suggestion I finally know where to find it but surprise that the original one is so expensive ($40 = 1400Baht…this price can cover my meal almost two whole weeks).

Hopefully that when my i7 book’s battery dry out the price will drop atleast $5-10

mohaned khalid
    Participant

I am totally lost .. a little help will be appreciated  .. a link or a guide maybe? .. where to buy this from ?

Lucas Lago
    Participant

Hi everybody. I started to suffer battery wear as well and I’m in the boat to get a replacement battery. Can anyone leave a link or contact of “So Cube”? Thanks in advance!

wahid
    Participant

could be wrong, but I think that the battery in i7 book exact size and characteristics as in i7 Stylus.

Whatsapp Messenger Hotstar

Gaskoin
    Participant

I personally enjoy learning about various arts and cultures. Along with excellent works that are easy to understand. For instance, I discovered a ton of excellent essays about this book, which I believe is well-known throughout the world, at essay for book A raisin in the sun https://studydriver.com/a-raisin-in-the-sun-essay/ . Here you may read reviews and analyses on it. That would be very beneficial as part of an introduction to international culture.

karrieyuan
    Participant

In comparison with unique essay writing services, our employer enterprise cares about its customers and offers pinnacle services that’ll healthful any fee range. We recognize how tough it can be for a scholar to earn or preserve money, so costs begin at only $13.Ninety 9 in line with web web web page. That is why our essay writers have many ordinary customers who use our help continuously as they’re trying to find essay writing services. Venture is to make on-line essay carrier low-value.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar