Should I buy a x98 pro

Should I buy a x98 pro

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Should I buy a x98 pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Siu Lay
    Participant

Considering buying a x98 pro, does it has any major issues I should aware of before I push the button? My use case will be 90% android and 10% windwos.
    1. Does it have the same WiFi problem as x98 +2?
    2. Any problem with SD card?
    3. Weight and battery life

Thanks in advance

Frederico Oliva
    Participant

I’ve X98 Pro and X16 Plus. I bought X98 Pro with both OS (Windows + Android). But Android on X98 Pro is too unstable. Then, I removed the Android and keep just the Windows. After that I bought the X16 Plus just to use the Android.

Frederico Oliva
    Participant

X98 Pro only with Windows is ok. The battery is normal, but too low to charge. The rest, quality is good and TF card works normal.

Gollum
    Participant

Just ok for Windows, Android is not really ok, I removed it and now use it with Windows. Really satisfy with them

Iñigo Martinez Lasala
    Participant

As said, Android is unstable and although is a more convenient OS for a tablet, it has a lot of things and problems with both stock ROM and latest mirek ROMs.

Windows however runs fine, although I don’t feel comfortable with it and it wastes more battery than Android.

On the other side, however, X98 plus runs both Android and Windows without problems and battery last for up to 8 hours but it’s worse for gaming.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar