PostNL Chuwi Hi12 package has been destroyed by the sender

PostNL Chuwi Hi12 package has been destroyed by the sender

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum PostNL Chuwi Hi12 package has been destroyed by the sender

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Latest update:
    We have consulted with the shipping company, they informed us that your package has been destroyed by the them due to the high shipping fee.
    They cannot provide us any proof for this destruction.

<!–more–>
    order on 24th of March, Gearbest, shipped with PostNL.
    ridiculous Netherlands post….
    Messages from them:
    Unfortunately you can’t call us from abroad. As my colleagues said we are just a gateway for this parcel. We only send it >
    I don’t know if that’s possible in Germany, you’ll have to contact the local post organization about this .
    than you can try Hermes or Deutsche Post. Because we are just the gateway for this parcel, I don’t have any .
    I wish I had more info for you , but the best thing to do is to contact the sender or your local postal company.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Diego Marzorati
    Participant

Same situation here, 2 months waiting for a redmi note 3 pro to be shipped, seller Geekbuying, PostNL said the same to me. I opened a paypal claim.

BoORD_L
    Participant

strange,

I leave in Europe and I’ve used several time postnl.

in my experience it takes just one week or max 12 days to arrive at NL post.

one week more from NL to my country.

Anyway it takes about 1 month to arrive at my house, but after one week you should have evidence of postnl manage.

edit: I’ve seen the picture right now. may be it has been blocked by custom? PostNL is not wrong. the parcel has been delivered to your local custom.

could You post tracking number?

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Daniel
    Participant

strange, I leave in Europe and I’ve used several time postnl. in my experience it takes just one week or max 12 days to arrive at NL post. one week more from NL to my country. Anyway it takes about 1 month to arrive at my house, but after one week you should have evidence of postnl manage. edit: I’ve seen the picture right now. may be it has been blocked by custom? PostNL is not wrong. the parcel has been delivered to your local custom. could You post tracking number?

I live in Germany, they deliver once to me during my work time. Not leave any message, and directly return the parcel back. PostNL they do not know who deliver the parcel, and can not track the parcel.

GEARBEST’s service is really stupid, let me wait for the delivery, neglect the fact that the parcel is on its way back.

Daniel
    Participant

Same situation here, 2 months waiting for a redmi note 3 pro to be shipped, seller Geekbuying, PostNL said the same to me. I opened a paypal claim.

Did you already get your money refunded.?

Daniel
    Participant

strange, I leave in Europe and I’ve used several time postnl. in my experience it takes just one week or max 12 days to arrive at NL post. one week more from NL to my country. Anyway it takes about 1 month to arrive at my house, but after one week you should have evidence of postnl manage. edit: I’ve seen the picture right now. may be it has been blocked by custom? PostNL is not wrong. the parcel has been delivered to your local custom. could You post tracking number?

The message I wrote to GEARBEST:

I am already contacted with DHL express, DHL paket, Hermes, Deutsch post, none of them is taking charge of this delivery, they do not have any information of this parcel. BTW, I told Gearebest that I do not need to take any responsibility of looking for the package, as you can see from the status, it arrives in Germany for more than 10 days. I make tons of telephone calls, and I do hope that GEARBEST can refund my telephone fee.
    I need an immediate solution since the status of the delivery simply shows the parcel is on its way back to the sender, which is the Netherlands post this case.I do not think this parcel is lost, it just on its way back to hometown, shenzhen in China.

BTW, nobody contact me about the delivery, no call, no message, no notification as well. Everything that I know comes from the PostNL online status, to be frank, such case is really annoying.
    Please do not say sorry any more, what I need is a quick and satisfying solution.
    Give me a telephone number that I call to Shenzhen,
    Thanks a lot.
    Best regards,

Daniel
    Participant

New update, back to my country again, ..

25-04-2016 07:34 Undeliverable item, has been returned to shipper
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Normally takes 2 weeks for me to Spain

• 6-8 days China to Amsterdman PostNL hub.
    • 3-4 days NL to ES, then delivered

Slow but it’s free post.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Diego Marzorati
    Participant

No, still in process. Geekbuying has been polite but very unproffessional dealing with this. Specially when they could just use the insurance I paid.

Daniel
    Participant

• 6-8 days China to Amsterdman PostNL hub.

Slow but it’s free post.

Hi, Chris, the problem is I have no idea of where is the parcel and who will deliver it for me.

Even PostNL do not know who takes charge of the delivery in Germany, please refer to the status report attached.

25-04-2016 07:34 Undeliverable item, has been returned to shipper GERMANY
    22-04-2016 11:13 The item has been processed in the country of destination (Netherlands)
    20-04-2016 15:32 The delivery of the item was unsuccessful
    12-04-2016 10:47 The item has arrived in the country of destination
    11-04-2016 21:11 The item is on transport to the country of destination
    10-04-2016 12:53 The item is at the PostNL sorting center
    31-03-2016 07:28 The item is pre-advised
    Daniel
    Participant

• 6-8 days China to Amsterdman PostNL hub.

Slow but it’s free post.

From GEARBEST

We apologize with this delay and sincerely regret you have not received your order.
    Unfortunately,your package has been destroyed by the shipping company due to the high shipping fee.
    After reviewing your order in detail, we found out you haven’t purchased any insurance during the check-out. Please understand, that in such case we can only compensate you partially.

Karhu
    Participant

Destroyed? That’s unlikely, somebody has just got a tablet for free. This is really shabby service, it should have been left at your local post office with a note for you to collect.

Daniel
    Participant

have no idea of what happens, no notification for pick up

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ben
    Participant

now I’m really worried. Banggood doesn’t give any options when it comes to shipping and mines on postnl

Daniel
    Participant

now I’m really worried. Banggood doesn’t give any options when it comes to shipping and mines on postnl

Good luck, Ben,
    Gearbest want to refund me 100 USD, I refused. I wanna a whole refund via Paypal. Is it possible.?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar