Slightly crooked screen

Slightly crooked screen

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Slightly crooked screen

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Testcik
    Participant

After getting my iWork 10 the first thing I noticed was that the screen is not perfectly centered in the frame. It may even be slightly crooked. Is anyone elses the same or is it only in my case?

Laura
    Participant

i dont fully understand what you’re saying, can you post a picture?

Testcik
    Participant

It just does not have an even gap. The top part has a bigger gap of the not active part of the screen visible right under the black frame around it.

Laura
    Participant

yeah for me the top gap is smaller than the bottom, and the right gap is nonexistant, so it’s not perfectly centered either. but the gap is so small i didn’t even notice it until now

btw, does your serial number start with I15TL?

Testcik
    Participant

Yes, the I15TL version, it’s from the Gearbest sale. I noticed it cause my is the other way around, nonexistant bottom gap and about 1mm at the top.

Laura
    Participant

same as mine, could you please help me with this? http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/can-somebody-make-a-backup-on-android-system-image/

apparently the android rom for the TL version is different than the one you can download on the cube site, and i miss mine, if you could help i would be really grateful

Testcik
    Participant

I have already seen your post and wanted to help, although I cannot as of now. My Android is intact but I wanted to restore Windows to set it myself from the start, it didn’t work resulting in Windows partition gone. I don’t have a USB hub and can’t get the Windows installer to see my second usb with Install.wim for some reason while using and switching from usb keyboard that I use to get into the bios. What should be the path for the files on the second USB?

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

what are the differences between i15-t and i15-TL ? i guess i’ll also get the TL as i’ve ordered it during the gearbest sale. So there is no legal windows on the TL version ?

Laura
    Participant

careful! if you accidentally delete the android partitions you’ll be in the same position as me.

as for the USB2, the “images” folder should be placed as is onto the drive, which should be formatted as fat32. anyway, see my other post that explains how to restore the windows partition correctly

Laura
    Participant

what are the differences between i15-t and i15-TL ? i guess i’ll also get the TL as i’ve ordered it during the gearbest sale. So there is no legal windows on the TL version ?

minor differences i guess. the android rom is dated 16 march 2016 (iirc) and the accelerometer probably has different settings. there is no MSDM table in the bios so the windows (10 pro) is MAK activated. i don’t have definitive proof that it’s not legit, however it’s extremely likely and if you re-flash windows you’ll lose the activation and there is no way to recover it (MAK is a 1 time activation meant for corporations, not for resale…)

Testcik
    Participant

The fat32 is not suitable cause the Install.wim file size is bigger than what this file system can handle. I’m looking into ways to split the file. Hopefully the Windows installer won’t erase or alter the Android partitions and I will be able to backup them.

Laura
    Participant

oh yea fat32 doesn’t cut it, then go for NTFS (it was the USB1 that had to be fat32), do NOT split the file!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar