The TBooK 10 E6N5 (A1) Thread

The TBooK 10 E6N5 (A1) Thread

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series The TBooK 10 E6N5 (A1) Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Griffiths
    Participant

Just like to say a big thank you for the android and windows images, they worked great.

My main problem now is that it wont talk to by phantom 4 under android, is there any USB drivers i could get?

Bryan
    Participant

Honestly, nex I’m not too sure you’ll have to try again, I suppose?

Andrew, the drivers are cooked into the OS therefore you cannot install separate drivers without hacking the OS. You’re better off asking Android devs because I’m not too sure what could be happening.

Andrew Griffiths
    Participant

No worries thanks Bryan for your help with the images, I did manage to get it to connect as a USB accessory once but the tablet couldn’t handle the data rate of streaming 720p over the USB.

Timofey
    Participant

Did anyone succeed with android update using TeclastOTA? I have “unknown error” message when tried this.

Did anyone know how to root it?

Which android build have you people?

My Tbook 10 has: 5.1, core ver. 3.14.37, build v1.04_20160325.

Bryan
    Participant

Everyone is running the same build, and my OTA updater always got errors. Dont expect updates anyway unless it’s a major OS upgrade like to 6 or 7.

Knut K
    Participant

Hello!

I used the Tools and isos that was posted on Google drive by Bryan.

Everything worked fine but i have now a chinese Windows with admin Account only.

I cant add another Account because it needs an app that is available in the store, but i cant open the store.

Hof can i fix that?

Paul Robertson
    Participant

Has anyone actually received a keyboard? I ordered one from a Ebay vendor and it never turned up.

All the usual retailers are saying its not yet shipping.

There is mention (somewhere) of manufacturing problems.

Have any been seen in the wild?

Timofey
    Participant

Hi, I’ve encountered the following problem – I tried to test 128 gb microSD. It worked in android – could format it in exFAT. After restart in Windows – tablet could not see the card in the microSD slot, but could read and format via USB. A bit later when started Android – it began “prepare program” and when it started – around half programs was away and the rest of programs when I tried to start – gave a message “program is deleted” including Play marked.

Restart to Windows – worked a bit, and when got problems to get control panel start – reboot and after windows could not start, went to “diagnostics” started auto repair and hanged on menu for chousing between “restart” and “advanced options”. Probably touch screen does not work in repair menu and I need a keyboard…

Did anyone have an idea regarding this issue? Could it be a software or hardware problem?

Alexey
    Participant

Have the problem with microSD slot too- I used 3 different cards with different memory amount, all of them fully works in Android, in Windows I can see card only for a moment after reboot, then it disappears, putting it out-in does nothing.

Is it only me, or someone got the same problem?

Timofey
    Participant

Question regarding stylus – my stylus worked on Windows only, I know one who said that his stylus working fine in Android as well. How it works on yours tablets?

Windows crushed on my tablet and I can not repair it even via full reset. Will try now to re-install both OS using guide from Bryan.

Timofey
    Participant

Have the problem with microSD slot too- I used 3 different cards with different memory amount

Which size did you tested? On my tablet 32Gb worked fine in both systems, but 128Gb – on Android only.

Alexey
    Participant

64 and 32 both not working, today I found an old 1 gb card and it’s working in both FAT and NTFC. Maybe the problem is in card types…

Timofey
    Participant

64 and 32 both not working, today I found an old 1 gb card and it’s working in both FAT and NTFC. Maybe the problem is in card types…

I think it’s rather driver issue. I reinstalled both OS using guide from Bryan. It not need to install drivers – all worked right after re-installing. Just was needed to switch Chinese to my language. When I tried to update drivers manually – nothing happened, windows says that drivers are up to date.

No problems with accelerometer drivers as was decribed by some one previousely.

SD card problem still present. 32 Gb card works fine, but 128 gb – SD drive error.

Does anyone had some problems using SD card more than 32 gb?

Strange, but Skype for Windows showing up-down video-picture from camera. Browser Skype – show normal video. Any comments?

Alexey
    Participant

Strange, but Skype for Windows showing up-down video-picture from camera. Browser Skype – show normal video. Any comments?

Same here, it’s a software problem, same was with some ASUS models, you can search for drivers from other devices and give it a try…

Not best, but real solution is to install manycam, configure your cam there and then open manycam in skype.

Bryan
    Participant

Hello! I used the Tools and isos that was posted on Google drive by Bryan. Everything worked fine but i have now a chinese Windows with admin Account only. I cant add another Account because it needs an app that is available in the store, but i cant open the store. Hof can i fix that?

you fix it like any other windows problem. when i reinstalled the iso, i simply was able to choose english but apparently no one else can. just find a way to change the language.. It’s not hard (these are simple problems you can Google)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar