Tbook 11 E5A6 files

Tbook 11 E5A6 files

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Tbook 11 E5A6 files

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Acidjazs
    Participant

Hi Crazycookies.

pardon my newbie question. when you extract the file, do you need to replace the existing file? or rename?

still stuck with instal.win not found.

please please guide me on this as currently i have china brick on my table.

CrazyCookie
    Participant

@Georgos:

Sure you can, as long as you do not mess with the bootloader. But the default system restore needs to be done with 2 USB flash drives, at least with the default installation scripts delivered by Teclast.

Maybe, I’ll find some time to create a single drive installation. I cannot really see why you should use 2 drives.

CrazyCookie
    Participant

@Acidjazs

Make sure you use:

1. 2 USB drives: one with a copy of the WinPE installation (the one you have to select in the boot menu) and one with the copy of the extracted “images” folder. Also make sure the names of the drives are correct (WINPE and images).
    2. Use a powered USB HUB and connect both USB flash drives. It doesn’t work if you try to first boot WinPE and then exchange that one with “images”.
    AEM
    Participant

Hello thanks a lot for the files. I was able to download everything needed to re format and clean install android first into my Tbook 11.

I downloaded winpe and images and placed them into two separate formatted flash drives.

The problem now starts when I am to install Windows 10, I went thru and selected the usb drive via boot override where I have winpe. The windows logo appear however I always encounter blue screen after with the sad face.

https://i.imgur.com/YlceibXh.jpg

What could have possibly gone wrong. Can Bios also get corrupted?  Or perhaps bios needs to be formatted too?

Hoping for your help guys, thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Acidjazs
    Participant

Hi Crazycookie

yes i use 2 usb with uSB HB. 1. FAT32 with winpe and 2. NTFS label images. please find the pic below for the 2nd usb.

but still i am stuck with instal.win not found. I am really appreciate if you can help to create single usb installation.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AEM
    Participant

Ok I have managed to get past through the ACP BIOS ERROR after I have re downloaded everything from the files provided by TS.

The installation of Windows went on until I also got stuck by being prompted of missing the instal.wim file.

Hope you can shed light on this. Thanks!

Is a bootable USB made from rufus possible for this particular step?

Acidjazs
    Participant

Hi,

I manage to install windows. its clean installation. not using the files. but since i have a copy of windows 10 Home, i create  bootable usb with rufus.

for driver, I copy from the download section on this forum. my only problem is now, my screen still blank. only work with hdmi to monitor.

anyone find away to solve this?

AEM
    Participant

I wonder where the sought for install.wim is…

Do you guys have other installation files available?

Tomas Daniel Gruber
    Participant

Thank you so much for these files!! now i only hope ill know how to use them!

Zutxita
    Participant

Be sure the second usb with install.win and the other files its in the “images” folder.

I had the exact same problem. I wanted to restart Win from the tablet and in 5% it stopped and said there had been an error, now I can’t log in with Windows (I get the dual screen at first, I pick Windows and it tries to start but then goes blank), and Android works perfectly normal.

I would like to know how to have both android and windows and have a working windows!

Rolando
    Participant

Hi,

Unfortunately I don´t understand the first two steps in the description of flashing the windows system? Do I need diskpart to create a bootable usb flash drive or is it enough to format the usb flash drive and copy the files on it?

Rolando
    Participant

Hi Enrique,

thank you for the files!!!

I downloaded them, also the description how to flash Android and Windows. In my case I only have to reinstall windows 10, but unfortunately I don´t understand the description, how tho create these two needed usb flash drives.

Please can you explain how to manage this – do I need diskpart to create a bootable usb drive? Do I need to download windows PE from microsoft, or is it enough, just to connect the usb drive and format it and afterwords copy the files on it….??!

Please help!!

Franco K6
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Teclast files (part1, part2…part5) has same contents, how to copy them on same root? using part1 files is enough? if someone can post or clarify the structure of the second USB would be great. THANK YOU.

yakov
    Participant

hi

i need the “flash.json” file. somebody can upload for me?

thank you

Didier H
    Participant

Merci ! pour le partage ! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar