teclast tbook 11 files

teclast tbook 11 files

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series teclast tbook 11 files

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    enrique
    Participant

See if you can download and put files tbook area 11. They are in baidu download and as I do not have an account or I can create I can not download them. I had a problem downloading an update OTA android he has not done well and now only starts in windows.
    Thank you

Winnie H
    Participant

What film do you need? You can submit your request here http://www.teclast-tablet.com/contacts/ or just submit on teclast tbook 11 product package. But not sure if it is teclast online official shop.

Junet Ismail
    Participant

Im after the windows 10 files if anyones got them for the tbook11

enrique
    Participant

I managed to download the files Baidu That is where they are staying have teclast. It took me quite as besides that the page is Chinese and opens pop-up screens that does not translate chome, asks you a phone number to sign up Chinese. The installation instructions file comes in PDF in Chinese, I have been more or less translate with google translator and finally I managed to reinstall android. But now I have another problem is that when you uninstall reinstall all inclusive android windows and now I have the tablet running on android without windows. I am now downloading files to reinstalarlode new windows although it is somewhat more complicated than android as a powered hub, external keyboard and pendrive is needed. So I have to buy the hub and therefore until next week will not be able to finish the process. also also you have to enter bios and touch parameters to run the dual boot again. In short a mess. Well and I will tell you how it ends all

</form>

Junet Ismail
    Participant

Hi Enrique if its the method detailed in a previous post that needs to be followed then I can do that.. I already have all the bits and pieces stashed up.. I only need to install windows. my Android partition is fine.Do you want to pass me the windows files and il have a crack at it??

enrique
    Participant

I’m still downloading files windows are nearly 10 gigabytes. if we stop uploading them to this page in the downloads section 11 tbook there we could place all files even put a file describing the process to follow. if you do not tell me how we can do to give windows files

Junet Ismail
    Participant

Hi Enrique.. that’s fine.. Il wait for you to upload the files to the download section..

Or alternatively send me the download  links and il down the files myself.. I’ve got a fast internet connection so it shouldn’t take long to download

enrique
    Participant

It is still downloading the last part. The download is very slow server only 100 kb / s. Not as upload it to the discharge area when finished techtablets so I’ll have to upload it to drive to put a download link. That will take me a while to see if the download ends today and leave tonight and tomorrow put up the link. I have a connection of 30 mb upload to see if does not take long to drive up.

enrique
    Participant

Hi junet ismail. I could talk to the administrator of the page and I’ll give links to files for the rise. But if you want to send me a private message with your email and send you the links so that you too can download without having to wait for the upload to the site.

Junet Ismail
    Participant

Hi I have cleared my whole tablet out as a lot of the partitions were corrupted.. I need to put the bios back on and android windows.. I have managed to do the windows bit before but I know you have to put android on first and then windows.. Ive picked up all the files that Enrique has kindly uploaded but I cannot figure out how to put the android bios on.. Can someone please advise as I want to restore it back to as things were when I got the tablet.. I’m trying to track down the bios files for the tbook11

enrique
    Participant

we’ll see. what I’ve done to install android and windows is the following. Following the tutorial that comes in Chinese in pdf and thanks to the translator of windows, the first thing that comes is how to restore android that is running Windows and android android but we want to leave with a clean install. Second it indicated as reinstall android, ie not start android and want to reinstall it. The consequence is that by doing this second form is uninstalled windows, that is, we got reinstall windows android but lose and have to reinstall. This second case was mine I would not start but if I worked android windows. When reinstalling windows android lost so I had to reinstall windows. The process of reinstalling Windows is explained in Chinese pdf but is a bit more complicated because we need a keyboard, flash drive and usb hub powered and also have to enter bios. If you have everything you need follow the manual installation of windows, partitions think you automatically created when reinstalling. If I mention that is not installed on the first, you have to repeat 3 or 4 times the process of entering bios until it begins to copy the files. Try it and if you see that comentame not get the exact problem and where in the process you run. . finally let you know that I perform the installation without the hub usb powered because I get the keyboard with cover and with this keyboard and connected to the USB flash drive perform! process but not recommended since the start of the time performing the process I stay on the red led as if she had no battery, so you better use the powered hub

enrique
    Participant

I

Ramsis Homs
    Participant

How can i reinstall the firmware and how can i download these windows and android firmware.

thanks

Ramsis Homs
    Participant

Here it’s not available the url page; got  “page not found”

enrique
    Participant

Hi. I left several days ago the link for downloading files android and windows administrator page, because as I feared and is going to more than one person will have to tackle. I have seen that have gone up just a file that I think is the programs installed on the computer to reinstall android. files to reinstall android and windows are on the page teclast, the problem is that it is in Chinese and when you translate and takes you to the download page is on an external server called baidu that to download large files need to be registered, and to register asks for a Chinese mobile phone number. Another partner that it took the files I gave him the drive download link but I already deleted the files as they are nearly 10 gigas and needed to free up space. If you can not get just tell me and I come up and send me a private message with your email and will pass the link when you have a free moment

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar