teclast tbook 11 files

teclast tbook 11 files

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series teclast tbook 11 files

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Oliver
    Participant

It’s the same Distribution, Windows 10 Home, but software and drivers are different. Tbook has’nt the same hardware as X98 pro (Otherwise, Teclast would not make Win10 E5A3 on download). Enrique, give me your link
    Thanks,
    Best…

enrique
    Participant

I have made several times the links, but I have to delete as specific files windows occupy almost 10 Gb and leave me drive space account. I told the manager to put them in the discharge area but apparently it has not. If you do not find me know but would have to drive back up to 10GB of files.

enrique
    Participant

They have put the files on the page of teclast on a link OneDrive. There are five archives I think they’ll all files within windows and android. This is the link

http://www.teclast.com/en/firmware/

Jorge
    Participant

Hello Enrique, in OneDrive files are only E5A3 and not the E5A6 model, which is the difference, you can use the same files?

enrique
    Participant

Then you have a problem because I have looked at the page Teclast and your files are in the accommodation baidu and to download large files asks you to register and to sign up have to have a Chinese mobile . When it happened to me I managed to register otherwise but cost me a lot because all these pages are in Chinese. Let’s see if I have time and I download the files and leave you the link.

Sheikh
    Participant

I  installed android 5.1 (after downloading from the techtablets download area) and rooted it by Kingo Root (from techtablets download area) and then i booted to BIOS by pressing DEL and selecting micro USB containing windows 10 and after exit and save from BIOS windows installation started . The installed windows 10 was from onedrive link by teclast . I had teclast keyboard accessory so i did not needed usb hub. It is working absolutely fine.

plerou1
    Participant

Hi Sheikh, which files did you used for windows 10? My system only start on Android and I need to reinstall windows 10

thanks

Zulkefli Aris
    Participant

Can anyone tell me what is difference between teclast tbook11 E5A3 and E5A6? Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar