Teclast x80 plus Help

Teclast x80 plus Help

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series Teclast x80 plus Help

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    AS Sharma
    Participant

It is dual boot Windows 10 Genuine plus Android 5.1

When i first bought this tablet, it went OK and two many Chinese apps were installed and uninstalled.

My problem started after almost 1 week of usage when my tablet started showing error for my memory card SAFE TO REMOVE android. i tried inserting multiple memory cards but no use. Windows partition never detected memory card till date.

i rooted my tabled( android) with tool .by spzjulien. tablet got rooted but now it is almost not working, touching is not responding, screen is also upside down, almost unable to do anything on android part.
    After that i downloaded intel phone flash tool 5.3.4 as it was said for teclast website also i downloaded new android stock rom file Android 5.1 v1.06 for my tablet serial number H5C5. strickly followed procedure but i am facing error as sharing log file below and image of tablet and screenshot of intel phone flash tool i will send you in messages as i am unable to post here.
    First i installed iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.2.0.exe, then IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.5.0.exe and in last PhoneFlashTool_5.3.2.0_win32.exe.

Then i opened “Phone Flash Tool” , clicked ?Browser?button, in pop-up window and loaded the android burning file, then changed ?Configuration? content as ?update?, enabled development mode and usb debugging, then i connected tablet, it gets detected and then i clicked Start to Flash, tablet gets restart and almost after 4%, it gives me error as log code shared. fastboot error. i dont know how to fix fastboot error.
    Kindly please help

Please provide any type of assistance as soon as possible.

Fastboot is enabled in boot sequence.

Any way to complete remove android part and reinstall it?

LOG FILES of intel phone flash FOR ERROR ONLY

05/14/16 01:26:08.975 ERROR : [Auto Update] No update download available
    05/14/16 01:27:48.619 ERROR : [Port 1/1/2] Command "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Phone Flash Tool\fastboot.exe" "-s" " " "flash" "osloader" "C:\teclast x80 H5C5\X80 Plus DualOS(H5C5)-Android5.1-V1.06\Android 固件\loader.efi" failed
    05/14/16 01:27:48.619 ERROR : [Port 1/1/2] Flash failed (Command type: Fastboot)
    05/14/16 01:28:07.144 ERROR : [Port 1/1/2] Failed to reboot the device
    05/14/16 02:06:12.623 ERROR : [Port 1/1/2] Command "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Phone Flash Tool\fastboot.exe" "-s" "Default0string" "flash" "bootloader" "C:\teclast x80 H5C5\X80 Plus DualOS(H5C5)-Android5.1-V1.06\Android 固件\bootloader" failed
    05/14/16 02:06:12.623 ERROR : [Port 1/1/2] Flash failed (Command type: Fastboot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AS Sharma
    Participant

Getting this error while flashing as shown in image, please support.

Attachments:
    Allember
    Participant

It’s Ok / Normal, my friend. Please try to extract again all files, but now, get rid of chinese characters 固件, that’s the problem. Please, try again and give us your feedback.

AS Sharma
    Participant

Thanks for reply Allember, i did the same it moved till 28% per cent after that it is struck for there for more then half an hour and it was showing nothing on tablet, total blank screen, after that i simply powered on and it is not moving beyond Teclast logo first page for android, windows partition is working well.

Please help dude.

AS Sharma
    Participant

and also now when i am trying to boot is fastboot  and it says “dnx fastboot request is received please release the button combo”

and nothing happens after that. Intel flash tool is not detecting.

AS Sharma
    Participant

Well Thanks to various Forums and specially techtablets i am able to fix my android not working issue. i had to completely wipe and reinstall first android and then windows.

but my core issue safe to remove memory card still persists and my memory card is still not working either in windows or android, android portion at-least detects but windows portion doesn’t even do that. My tablet is H5c5. Do anybody have any info?

AS Sharma
    Participant

i have Two memory cards and both of them are not working and rest both are working in other phone and even USB card readers. i am sharing image in attachment.

Attachments:
    rasty777
    Participant

Well Thanks to various Forums and specially techtablets i am able to fix my android not working issue. i had to completely wipe and reinstall first android and then windows. but my core issue safe to remove memory card still persists and my memory card is still not working either in windows or android, android portion at-least detects but windows portion doesn’t even do that. My tablet is H5c5. Do anybody have any info?

Hi, same problem here, does anyone have any info/solution ???

Yul
    Participant

i solved my problem, extract the files in one paste called android and remove the chinnese words….

sorry for bad english, i`m brazilian…

Leo
    Participant

@Yul can you tell us the actual process on how you fix this SD card issue..thanks

Yul
    Participant

This Archives for (E3E7) Teclast x80 pro , search archives for your model… / Resumed in the post 4pda

1° Formact your usb disk in FAT32

2° Download Files (Alternative Files)

3° Unzip all archives (when unpacking the android 5.1 (500mb) rename the folder with Chinese words for android only)

4° install IsocUSB , Intel Android DRV, Phoneflashtool 5.3.4

5° Power off your tab , now hold on volume – , volume + and power for 5 seconds ( the tablet will enter recovery mode), plug usb in your pc

6° Open phone flashtool, click in browse and search archive flash.json (Demonstrative picture at the end)

7° Press Start and waiting…

Attachments:
    Musah
    Participant

My teclast x80 plus android is not booting but windows boot well. Please help!

Attachments:
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar