Teclast x98 Plus 3g A6C9 | Stock ROM Files and Methods

Teclast x98 Plus 3g A6C9 | Stock ROM Files and Methods

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Teclast x98 Plus 3g A6C9 | Stock ROM Files and Methods

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Eko
    Participant

@Torbjorn

My random guess.. Is that you used the wrong Mirek Flasher, you need to try it with his A6C9 build.

Either that or its a hardware issue.

I’ve uploaded the Mirek A6C9 ROM Folder that I used to the link at the top (it might take some time to upload).

Since flashing back to stock ROM I’m actually missing Mireks a6c9 version, so might go back to it now that I know how to reverse the process.

Also you might find older firmware versions in early posts on the forum.

I hope it works out, let me know if you ever solve it bro.

DigitalBerg
    Participant

Method1: Copy all the files to USB Stick and decompress the files?

What exact means?

Extract all 4 folders and copy all folders into usb or overwrite to each other in the USB?

Eko
    Participant

What are you trying to do? and why?

Eko
    Participant

Torbjørn Røstelien
    Participant

Thx eko. Did flash the correct mirek.

My solution was selling the teclast and bought a pipo w6s.

Much happier now. Thanks

sephirothvr
    Participant

can you provide that link for better touchsetting.gt?

hi, i also need a better touchsetting.gt for my x98 plus (a5c8). Using the ones supplied with this website and feels a bit of in terms of calibration.

Patodamage
    Participant

Hi guys, what do you recommend??

-mirek190 v 3.0

-spzjulien Supercowz v 2.0

-stock rom v 1.04

Always looking for a better android experience

Thanks!!

steleclanel nts
    Participant

Hi everybody !

I did a mistake, I have a X98 plus 3G (A6C9) but I flash it to (A5C8).

I used *LocalBIOSUpdateTool-64bit32bit.exe and *Rom_8MB_Tablet_A5C8.bin

So now, DNX fast boot doesn’t work..

I need to do the same thing for to return to (A6C9) but I don’t have  a bios *Rom_??MB_Tablet_A6C9.bin

Please help !!

Steve
    Participant

I also flashed the wrong bios that I downloaded from here. My A6C9 rear camera is no longer detected in windows or android. I’ve looked everywhere for the a6c9 bios but it’s nowhere to be found. If anyone knows how to restore the factory bios please help.

eGuru
    Participant

I also flashed the wrong bios that I downloaded from here. My A6C9 rear camera is no longer detected in windows or android. I’ve looked everywhere for the a6c9 bios but it’s nowhere to be found. If anyone knows how to restore the factory bios please help.

You didn’t look on the Teclast site:

http://www.teclast.com/en/firmware

Angelo
    Participant

Hi guys I have just one question: how to reinstall ONLY android (and do not touch windows) stock rom for A6C7 version? This thread is clear explained but it’s for A6C9…why is not present another thread for A6C7 tablets?

Nadia
    Participant

Hi, I just bought Teclast x98 plus 3G A6C9 and i only just turned it on in Windows as it gets hot. Turned it off and booted into android, same problem. It gets hot easily. Anyone can help for temperature mod or other methods?

Thank you

Daniel Hopfner
    Participant

Hi, I just bought Teclast x98 plus 3G A6C9 and i only just turned it on in Windows as it gets hot. Turned it off and booted into android, same problem. It gets hot easily. Anyone can help for temperature mod or other methods? Thank you

The tablet shouldn’t get hot at all, a little bit warm, that’ it. If you push it hard, it get’s hot. By just using Edge and Office-Stuff mine isn’t hot. The same on Android. You can find a video of Chris doing a thermal mod on the X98 Pro if you really wanna see how you can do it. The internals shouldn’t be that different.

But my advise: Send it back.

Nadia
    Participant

Hi Daniel, thanks for the link. Using 360 battery app it says the temperature gets to 37′ Celcius when using it too hard, so I just be careful on using it.

Another problem that arises is the Windows can’t read my micro SD, even though Android can. I already format it into NTFS, no change. I read that enabling / disabling the ms custom sdbus driver in BIOS might help, do you think it is safe?

Thanks again

albert
    Participant

Hi, I did not get root, how could I do root? I installed the mirek rom. Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar