Teclast X98 Plus 3G | Reinstall Windows 10 (only)

Teclast X98 Plus 3G | Reinstall Windows 10 (only)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Teclast X98 Plus 3G | Reinstall Windows 10 (only)

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    SeHa
    Participant

Hello,

i bought a new Teclast X98 Plus 3G (A6C9) Tablet with Android 5.1/Win10 Dual Boot. After a short use, i decide to reinstall the Win 10 OS. So i used the build-in Assistent of Windows 10 and used “Clear all partitions and install Windows 10”. it freezed at 2%. So i reboot the tablet, now i can only boot with Android. How could i boot from the Windows 10 USB-Stick? i bought a USB 32GB stick, a USB-Hub (with NO external power-supply, connected with the shipped USB-OTG-Cable) and have copied the Windows 10 ISO from with ISO2Disc using GPT, but my stick is not visible in the bios. Could someone help me please? please excuse my bad English 🙂

Just Need Windows 10, no Android anymore! Thanks..

Rogodra
    Participant

Hello, sorry for my English.
    Now I have reinstalled windows on a x98 Plus (A6C7), if you have the 3G A6C9. Download the 4 files of Windows 10.

X98 Plus (A6C7)
    http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=491465238&shareid=2006093303&third=0

X98 Plus 3G (A6C9)
    http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=491465238&shareid=2298125705&third=0

1. Carge fully the tablet.

2. Format FAT32 32Gb USB stick and put the name WINPE, unzip the 4 files of Windows 10 into the root of the USB stick has to be something like the image 1.

3. Connect USB-Hub with USB stick and a USB keyboard.

4. Turn the tablet and logo Teclast DELETE pressed repeatedly in “OS IMGE ID” select “Windows”. F4 and save the changes. I have now seen that change depending on the system last executed, you can skip step 5 directly.

5. Turn the tablet and logo Teclast pressed repeatedly F7, choose boot from the USB stick.

6. Let me do the installation and already reinstalled windows. No Android is lost and does not lack power supply, so important to fully charge the tablet

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SeHa
    Participant

Hello,

thank you very much for your answer. I cant download the files from baidu.com, could you help me please?

Is it posbile to share this files on a other way?

there is somthing in chinese i cant understand (look at Image 1..). Thank you!!

Attachments:
    CpA
    Participant

Try with Jdownloader…

SeHa
    Participant

Okay, thanks, downloaded succesfully. The next Problem i got is, that my USB-Sticks are not visible. i could not boot from them. Not with a USB-Hub (acitve or passiv). Are i doing something wrong?

Also tried with 8, 16 and 32 GB stick, all from different manufacturers.

Rogodra
    Participant

The USB Stick has to be as image1. With those folders in the root and WINPE name. The USB Stick at least 8Gb.

Attached image with the steps.

Attachments:
    SeHa
    Participant

hello, i found the failure. i was using the wrong port of my hub. but now i got a other fail, see the Picture below.. 🙁

Attachments:
    kvn
    Participant

I am trying to download the windows 10 ROMfor my Teclast x98 plus 3G from baidu.com  but i cannot download the file. Could you guys point me in the right direction as to how to get this file. Thanks

CpA
    Participant

Jdownloader is your friend

CpA
    Participant

Jdownloader is your friend

You can also read a little more, and you will realize you don’t need this. Just an official windows 10 x64 home iso and a better Android rom, like mirek one…

Pedro Reyna Fau
    Participant

Dear Sirs:
    Where I can find the license key for W10? In which file? In which part of BIOS?
    I´ve purchased a second hand tablet (X98 Plus A5C8, with Windows corrupted).
    Thanks in advance.

Pedro Reyna Fau
    Participant

When proceeding to copy decompressed installation files to a FAT32 formatted pendrive, Windows returns an error with a file named INSTALL.wim, located in some folder in folder’s structure. The file is greather than 5 Gb and cannot be adressed in a FAT32 TOC.

The file is able to be de-compressed with 7zip correctly, and contains a typical Windows folders tree.

The questions are:

• May I decompress also this .wim files?
    • If yes: Where to unzip? In their original folders?

Thanks in advance

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar