Teclast X98 Plus accessories

Teclast X98 Plus accessories

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Teclast X98 Plus accessories

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Kostas
    Participant

about the tempered glass..geekbuying have one but is expensive 14$

compared to aliexpress 8.30

did ssomeone found the tempered glass in good price in shop that accept paypal?

Kostas
    Participant

ok I bought from geekbuying.I asked for better price and they gave me. Now I want a “usb3 to Ethernet” adapter so I will use it x98 plus and in another tablet too with usb 3 port . do you suggest some?

calhaus
    Participant

I’ve just ordered this accessories from gear best:

• 1 Case: http://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_294609.html
    • 1 Screen Protector: http://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_281298.html
    • 1 Micro HDMI cable: http://www.gearbest.com/cables-connectors/pp_68169.html
    • 1 2.5A Charger: http://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_263625.html

I think i’m all set. I hope this charger works better than a 2A charger.

Btw anyone got the Case from here? Is it well built? And is the cover magnetic?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dushan
    Participant

Still waiting for my X98 Plus Dual.

I am thinking about getting accessories in the meantime.

Question: can you connect a bluetooth mouse and bluetooth keyboard at the same time? I have a Samsung BT Keyboard I want to use. At the same time I would like to use a wireless mouse and charge the tablet. What options do I have?

I think there are two:

1) Either connect BT keyboard and BT mouse at the same time (if possible) and charge through micro usb

or

2) Find an OTG USB hub that works, that is also charges the tablet when USB device plugged in. Then plug in a wireless mouse transmitter thingy into it

Thanks

Samuel Hart
    Participant

If you find an OTG hub that charges lemme know.

However yes, BT keyboard and mouse will work together.

COASTER19
    Participant

I just installed my tempered glass screen protector from Geekbuying. Overall, I’m pleased with the quality, but beware, they aren’t as easy to install on large devices as on small phones.  I’ve installed and broken many protectors for my phone and assumed it would be the same process – it isn’t.  You have to pay much more attention to avoid pockets of air.  They don’t just go to the edges.

Kostas
    Participant

when I install screen protector in phones I put a little water with soap. I tried the same with tempered glass but even after many months (usually 24hours in normal screen protectors) there was many shadows from the soap. does anybody had the same problem?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got that same case from BG. No magnets. The plastic part is hard plastic adds weight and thickness. Hole case is 185 grams, which I find heavy since tablet is 520grams also. Not good for single hand holding at longer durations (ereader etc). Looking for a silicon case so that the tablet won’t slip away from my hands when I get tired…

Kostas
    Participant

good idea . if you find a silicon case inform us.

Lonnie
    Participant

Received my X98 Plus a few days ago and now have gotten around to setting it up.  Like many of you, I bought the “official” Teclast folding case with BT keyboard, it doesn’t look bad although the material is quite plasticky and the plastic inserts are quite hard as already mentioned, but what I find most annoying is there doesn’t appear to be any logical stand position for when you’re typing!  No notch or adjustability, just prop it up hoping it won’t fall… pray you don’t have to move it around!  Because of this I might go for one of the other cases mentioned earlier that has a real stand.  Has anyone found another case or better solution?

Also bought this tempered screen protector from AliExpress: http://es.aliexpress.com/item/X98-Air-3G-Glass-Screen-Protectors-For-for-Teclast-P98-3G-Octa-Core-X98-AIR-II/32375944168.html

Hoping it’s good quality and with a perfect fit.

Did anyone find a good USB OTG hub solution that supports charging the tablet while using connected USB accessories??

Radoslav Paur
    Participant

I have ordered dualboot, and I wonder who USB OTG hub operates while charging with this tablet. Thank you for your advice.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have ordered dualboot, and I wonder who USB OTG hub operates while charging with this tablet. Thank you for your advice.

I had this one, which worked fine with Teclast x98 Air II, but will NOT charge + provide USB OTG for x98 Plus

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151702050549

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am waiting to receive the following two screen protectors: One Matte + One Clear but Anti-Reflective…will report when I finally install them.

They are pretty expensive, so I have high hopes, although user comments I found in Amazon and elsewhere leave a mixed impression.

The glossy, reflective screen of the tablets is something I despise deeply and which fatigues my eyes considerably when working with them…if one of them does the trick and provides a good compromise, I will call it a victory.

Lonnie
    Participant

Please let us know your opinion of them once you receive and test them vgiozo!

Samuel Hart
    Participant

Ijust got the aliexpress glass one delivered, fits good enough. Not perfect, but certainly good enough.

Was the one someone linked previously in this thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar