use sdcard on Win10 and Andoid

use sdcard on Win10 and Andoid

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum use sdcard on Win10 and Andoid

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hans
    Participant

Hi folks,

got my TX98pro. Iverry happy with it. really good performance, Graphic is really impressive.

Did the termal mode, install fresh Win10 and Android Marek rom V6. all run smoooooooth:)

Given by advice of this froum (many thanks to all) I put an 65 Samsung hig speed SDCard in.

Format it with efat. But android is not recogniced. Android would like to format (not a good idear:))

it is possible to format sd card in a way that win10 and Android can read and write?

TXS

Amd

Chris
    Participant

Hi folks, got my TX98pro. Iverry happy with it. really good performance, Graphic is really impressive. Did the termal mode, install fresh Win10 and Android Marek rom V6. all run smoooooooth:) Given by advice of this froum (many thanks to all) I put an 65 Samsung hig speed SDCard in. Format it with efat. But android is not recogniced. Android would like to format (not a good idear:)) it is possible to format sd card in a way that win10 and Android can read and write? TXS Amd

Format the card ntfs and try again, that was the only format that worked for me. If that doesn’t work for you you may also need to update the bios of your tablet

Hans
    Participant

Hi Cris, you sure that Android can read and write NTFS?

Chris
    Participant

Hi Cris, you sure that Android can read and write NTFS?

Yes I was a little confused but it’s what I’m using and works perfectly.

Hans
    Participant

Hi Cris, yes mentioned by you  NTFS works with Win10 ***and** Android

TXS

Jens

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar