VI10 Pro 64G Serial 221510******

VI10 Pro 64G Serial 221510******

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi10 Discussion VI10 Pro 64G Serial 221510******

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Francisco Guerra
    Participant

So guys, i have this tablet with only windows 10 (updated from 8.1) some times i have bluescreens or i find my tablet turned off.

So the attached files are PrtSc dump files of that Bluescreens, as you can see usually there is references to touch driver or Wifi Driver.

I tried to install a Hi8 wifi driver as it seemed to work, but not sure now… I tried to reinstall drivers specially for touch from every folder i see here with reference to windows 10 and my2c and i ended up with touch not working as it should (i press the middle of the screen and he input it on a random spot)

Is there any tip to fix this? or even to improve?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ImADev
    Participant

I don’t know if 221510 uses the same touch screen as the 221511. I installed the driver like this though and it worked perfectly.

The 1.478.0.0 WiFi driver can be downloaded from here. There’s also a 1.496.0.0 version (V200) that requires you to also copy 43430r0nvram.txt to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and then reboot. I suggest you backup the original file if you try it.

Francisco Guerra
    Participant

Thank you for awsering, The controller version i see on device manager for MYI2C is 16.8.0.615 from 12/05/2015.

The sensor (not sure if its related with touch) BMA2x2 From Bosch version 12.35.45.875 from 18/07/2014

The first link from your comment mate, i already tried that and ended up with the touch messed up (the weird is sometimes it works OK and from nothing it goes crazy).

About wireless, i have controller 1.478.0.0, and i believe its the one you linked there, i remember it was from a hi8 topic with people saying it worked and fixed some Vi10 issues

I think i will try the second one you linked and will come back. Cant instantly confirm if Blue-screens are fixed, but at least will confirm if they work.

EDIT: The V200 Driver didn’t worked, reinstalled the Hi8 one, its possible for the Bluetooth driver to be related?

EDIT2: My Bios is J1D_s165C_206 if that helps 🙂

ImADev
    Participant

You’re using the same MYI2C, BMA2x2 and Broadcom drivers as me.

For me the V200 driver does work as long as I replace the 43430r0nvram.txt file and then reboot. I didn’t stick with it though because the 1.478.0.0 works without replacing the file and the only issue I’ve come across is that when I boot sometimes the driver isn’t initialized correctly.

You shouldn’t of ever changed your BIOS, so there’s no reason for that to be at fault.

You could use the reset option within Windows 10 and hope that that’ll clean things up.

Francisco Guerra
    Participant

For now, tried the Touch driver you linked and it works, at least for this last hours, no weird touch inputs, no bluescreens, lets hope it its at least better 🙂

Pepe
    Participant

Hola Francisco yo tengo una Tablet como la tuya y con el mismo modelo y también con problemas parecidos a los tuyos
    Por favor me puedes decir si has logrado arreglar el problema del táctil, yo la tengo completamente operativa solo el táctil me falla al ratito de encenderla durante unos minutos y después vuelve a funcionar Grabcias

Francisco Guerra
    Participant

Yup that sounds like the same issue i have, i managed to installed the driver @imadev said, and only had 1 issue so far, 1 “crash” so i guess it not 100% fixed but meh lets see

Pepe
    Participant

OK thanks I will try

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar