Wifi driver problem windows 10 clean

Wifi driver problem windows 10 clean

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X16 Pro / X16 Power Forum Wifi driver problem windows 10 clean

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Davide
    Participant

Hello guys,

Just yesterday I have got my x16 pro and I decided to subscribe to this forum 🙂

I have got a very annoying problem with the wifi driver after I did a Windows 10 clean install. After looking here and elsewhere I found no luck.

What I have done so far:

1)Backed up all the windows 10 drivers from the factory system using doubledriver

2)Restored them successfully

After this point the icon on the right-bottom corner is the one of a LAN pc disconnected, so after checking device manager the Wireless driver seems to be install but it has a warning signal on it

3) I have decided to use another dump from another source (https://mega.nz/#!Kt8EWbSR!bBzTUy0rgGrjINzD5m3SYUlIX0h9BkLMoE0y8mp2o4U) but this time doubledriver doesn’t let me install the wireless driver

What I am looking for is an installer for Realtek RTL8723BS 802.11n SDIO Wireless LAN Drivers, or maybe I missed something so far

another source I have tried is that one, with no luck http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-8-rt/general/teclast-x16-pro-power-t3277973

Thanks a lot!!

Kräm
    Participant

IF you just got this piece of junk, you should pack it up and return it!  This machine has so many major flaws, as documented here at TechTablets, that anyone whom still purchases this even if at a good price will be disappointed at every turn.  Take it from someone who’s had this thing for over a year.  It wasn’t possible for me to return, otherwise I would have!

Good luck, your going to need it!

Vincenzo
    Participant

Try to download the driver package from this site and manually install the wi-fi driver

Davide
    Participant

I have already tried but doubledriver fails. In the meanwhile I am trying other sources

I have tryed the x16 pro 12-4-2015 dump

Motty
    Participant

This has worked for others…

From a russian site…

With the original W10 from Teclast, i have lot of of wifi speed issue and the disconnect, and i the find on the the intel That a trick the forum forum solved up my speed step trouble.
    with In the registry the change the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ the SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Contro l \ the Class \ {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} \ 0001 \ bLeisurePs from 2 to 0 and disable / enable wifi card or reboot to see black magic.

Davide
    Participant

I will try your fix on the stock W10 I have installed so far, then I will try to install the Teclast’s W10 and apply the fix

A little update from my test:
    I have manage to get internet using my phone as an usb hotspot and if I run windows update it find the broadcom driver! Unfortunaly the “settings” app freezes if I use the thetering workaround (I will try with a real wifi usb to get it solved, cross finger)

Davide
    Participant

UPDATE:

I have found on the teclast website the W10 chinese distro, I have installed it and it worked! Now I have a “fresh” W10 install w/o android.

I could try to backup these drivers and try again to restore them on a stock w10 but for now I am fine with this configuration. Maybe I could try that booting from a pen drive or something like that…

Thanks all for the support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar