Windows 10 official ISO download

Windows 10 official ISO download

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Windows 10 official ISO download

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bonnom
    Participant

I found the link to the official windows 10 installation files on the cube website.
    You need baidu to download the files. Hopefully some people can download and reupload the installation files!

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bovN82z
    password is 498r

Matee
    Participant

It’s need user account of Baidu to download. Do you have another link for download ?

Thank you very much.

Yaroslav
    Participant

При скачивании просит установить фирменную утилиту, после установки появляется не желательная реклама и ругается антивирус, ссылка на инструкцию в Word тоже блокируется антивирусом. Есть ли нормальный образ?

Bonnom
    Participant

При скачивании просит установить фирменную утилиту, после установки появляется не желательная реклама и ругается антивирус, ссылка на инструкцию в Word тоже блокируется антивирусом. Есть ли нормальный образ?

Google translate: “When downloading requests to install proprietary utility, once installed does not appear desirable advertising and swears an antivirus, a reference to the instructions in Word also blocked Antivirus. Is there a normal way?”

Sometimes people download from baidu and reupload it elsewhere. This hasn’t been done yet.

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

i’m dl it with my baidu account, u will upload it tomorrow

J.el
    Participant

Hello spzjulien.

If you did that you would be saving me from hell right now. I think that’s what I need to reinstall Windows… I tried to do a factory reset on my newly arrived i9 but it stalled. I’ve been trying to do a clean Win10 install via USB, but I keep getting messages I don’t understand….

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant
    J.el
    Participant

here is the latest W10 installer from cube https://mega.nz/#!eNclEa6b!2uKsCiKAJUR8jDEFYNwezTp4wIaCQrv_AVR_KqV0Xus

Nice one man. That would have taken ages to upload. Thanks a lot.

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

here is the latest W10 installer from cube https://mega.nz/#!eNclEa6b!2uKsCiKAJUR8jDEFYNwezTp4wIaCQrv_AVR_KqV0Xus

Nice one man. That would have taken ages to upload. Thanks a lot.

no prob u welcom

version 24/03/2016 last version
    I just translate Chinese to English how to .doc file (win10 untouched)
    Took me 28hours to DL then upload to My Mega folder

J.el
    Participant

28Hours! Wow, man, you are a legend. The translation is awesome too.

Steve Hepple
    Participant

When i loaded up this rom, win 10 is in chinese…..and the location(uk, London English etc) is also in chinese, so i dont know what language i am selecting.

Any help please ?

steve

Steve Hepple
    Participant

All done, rom works and you can select english and go from there with drivers.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar